time fuse for delayed bombing not working

snak

• snak changed the title to time fuse for delayed bombing not working
  • 11 months later...
3 hours ago, JAH09 said:

I don't see any orange triangle, but i have the fuse selector in front of the stick on Wagerecht MV

Razo+r meant the triangle you click on when selecting the bomb in: a) the loadout menu of the mission editor, or b) the rearming menu when already sitting in the airplane on the ground. The traingle will open the bomb fuse selection menu, where you will choose the fuze type and itsparameters.

Before historic fuzes were implemented last year, I recall from the other forum threads the MV did actually work, but it only enabled the fraction-of-a-second delay for armour piercing purposes. Fortunately, multi-seconds delay is possible nowadays by customizing the fuze as noted above.

• Like 1

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

19 hours ago, Art-J said:

Razo+r meant the triangle you click on when selecting the bomb in: a) the loadout menu of the mission editor, or b) the rearming menu when already sitting in the airplane on the ground. The traingle will open the bomb fuse selection menu, where you will choose the fuze type and itsparameters.

Before historic fuzes were implemented last year, I recall from the other forum threads the MV did actually work, but it only enabled the fraction-of-a-second delay for armour piercing purposes. Fortunately, multi-seconds delay is possible nowadays by customizing the fuze as noted above.

thanks, i found it and now she is working