Radio Tune Not working anymore

BMGZ06

2 hours ago, BMGZ06 said:

Ya I am running the same VAICOM and AIRIO versions as you. Im not using VSPX. Had major issues with that as well not taking commands. For the last two years I did not have much of any issues and when I did with AIRIO a quick Lua and Keywords reset fixed it but not now. Like I said the weird thing is that initially after the update to VAICOM .26 and AIRIO .11 neither RADIO TUNE, LINK TUNE or SCAN SECTOR was working. THen reverting back to VAICOM .24 and AIRIO .10 got all but the RADIO TUNE working again. I did update again to AIRIO .11 as a I mentioned above and those other commands still work but not RADIO TUNE. The other thing I noticed is the LINK TUNE and SCAN SECTOR are listed in the massive keywords collection but adding in RADIO TUNE to it does allow it to be recognized but still no commands are carried out.

Well, that's a bummer. Hopefully @Hollywood_315 will come around and have some suggestions. 

Like I wrote before. You cannot add  Radio Tune. Not sure why you would think that is possible. The keywords are linked to commands in the Dll. If you add anything that's not there it won't work. But it doesn't really matter, it's part of AIRIO, and those keywords are defined in the AIRIO section of the profile. Together with Scan Sector and Link Tune which I do not see in the keywords list. The only command that's both in the AIRIO section and the Keywords Editor is TACAN tune. At least for me. 

I have a feeling we are not discussing the same thing. 

1 hour ago, MAXsenna said:

Well, that's a bummer. Hopefully @Hollywood_315 will come around and have some suggestions. 

Like I wrote before. You cannot add  Radio Tune. Not sure why you would think that is possible. The keywords are linked to commands in the Dll. If you add anything that's not there it won't work. But it doesn't really matter, it's part of AIRIO, and those keywords are defined in the AIRIO section of the profile. Together with Scan Sector and Link Tune which I do not see in the keywords list. The only command that's both in the AIRIO section and the Keywords Editor is TACAN tune. At least for me. 

I have a feeling we are not discussing the same thing. 

WE are discussing the same thing. I was wrong scan sector and link tune is not in the keywords. I was looking at other commands in there thinking they were the same.

• Like 1

System Specs: 13900K, Strix Z790 Gaming E, MSI 4090 Sprim Liquid X  OC'd, 64gb Gskill Trident Z DDR5, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 SSD,. Winwing throttle, Winwing panels/MIPs and VKB GF3/MCGU stick, MFG Crosswind V2, HP REVERB G2.