Central Europe map

DN308

Considering all the new and old planes, a map centered on Germany would be great. Lot of applications, from warbirds to modern era. 

The Fulda’s corridor would serve for a « Red storm rising » or a « team yankee » scenario or campaign.

Well, I know that it would be a hell of work, especially concerning the cities, but it is surely a great idea 

• Like 12

+1, it's currently my top pick for a future map, and would suit a lot of our current aircraft (many of which have appropriate liveries).

Either central Germany (think Fulda Gap), or the North German Plain (or preferably both, but owing to the size of the map, I doubt it).

Probable_Axes_of_Attack.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

On 2/1/2022 at 3:23 AM, CHSubZero said:

Add Switzerland and Austria as well please 🙂 A DACH-Map.

Switzerland and Austria have a lot of great places to fly regarding the Alps. That would also make some interesting missions.

Flying CAP in a Hornet over what is, arguably, one of the most beautiful countries on the planet would be pretty awesome. This'd be a get for me. This or the Fulda Gap.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

I cant ever see an ED map without sea being produced due to the F18 and SC. I would imagine ED would want the broadest appeal.  (I know Afghanistan is the Elephant in the room there).  Perhpas there is already a plan to make extended maps feasible (Paris to London as trailed) but, if North, Northern Germany and the North Sea/Black Sea would be a dream. 

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.  

4 hours ago, Boosterdog said:

I cant ever see an ED map without sea being produced due to the F18 and SC. I would imagine ED would want the broadest appeal.  (I know Afghanistan is the Elephant in the room there).  Perhpas there is already a plan to make extended maps feasible (Paris to London as trailed) but, if North, Northern Germany and the North Sea/Black Sea would be a dream. 

Extend to Norfolk 😉

4 hours ago, Boosterdog said:

Nevada....

2 hours ago, Hoirtel said:

Nevada....

That was released before there was even talk of the Hornet let alone the SC. 

4 hours ago, stormrider said:

Or just operate out of a normal airfield, like everybody else.

Plp like Carriers. ED likes selling Carriers to plp who like carriers. Heatblur would be pretty pleased too I suspect. 

• Like 2

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.  

7 hours ago, Boosterdog said:

If you add Switzerland you can have Hornets from motorways and a carrier on the big lake 🤣 . Kidding, but you can have the northern sea too.

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Mike Force Team said:

If we add Switzerland and the North Sea, we will have some exciting missions.  The Viggens and F/A-18s will have great missions in the mountains and/or at sea.

I think you have mistaken Volvo for Milka.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria