Aircraft ID not showing on SA format.

Hulkbust44

Noticed it as well. Normally, all of these displays are outputs for the same info, so info should be consistent across them. In that case, since the aircraft type is known on the net, it should be visible in all MSI displays in the aircraft.

• Like 2

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

9 hours ago, Hulkbust44 said:

I noticed that tracks identified properly on the AZ/EL aren't being ID'd on the SA format when TUC'd. The AZ/EL will tell me LINK-16 SU-27, but that same track on the SA is UNK. Earlier I had an A-10 take off infront of me. On the HMD I could see the friendly A-10, but when I went to the SA it was UNK. 

acftid.trk 863.22 kB · 4 downloads

I also notice this when I NCTR unknowns.

The following happens:
Target goes from a square to a diamond with NCTR scan.
SA page still shows target as unknown even though the target type should now be known thanks to the NCTR.

• Like 2

Six'thd (noticed this also)

1A100.png?format=1500w  

Virtual CVW-8 - The mission of Virtual Carrier Air Wing EIGHT is to provide its members with an organization committed to presenting an authentic representation of U.S. Navy Carrier Air Wing operations in training and combat environments based on the real world experience of its real fighter pilots, air intercept controllers, airbosses, and many others.