F18 UFC viewport as standard

Scarecrow

So I constructed a makeshift UFC for the F18 using a spare Cougar MFD and a programmable keyboard which works really nicely and is much cheaper than buying a replica. I got the UFC viewport output by changing lua files and replacing it every time DCS updates. It would be really awesome if the UFC viewport was official and the viewport was "brighter" as it is pretty dim  and the best way to make it visible on the second monitor is to increase the UFC to full brightness in DCS which is fine in day missions but probably will be an issue on night missions. I know this will be very low priority but it would be nice to get as the UFC is so heavily used in the F18c.

IMG_20220117_190032.jpg

Edited by Scarecrow
  • Like 1

Hiya.........just looking at your approach to the UFC and related display's. Ive been working on mine for months but cannot seem to get the Arduino +LCD displays working properly at all. Ive also been looking at using an old Ipad mini for displaying the complete UFC and displays as in a youtuber solution (search YT for ' DCS F18 UFC on Ipad '). Its worth a look.

Bob