Looking for flight buddies

Kevlon

12 hours ago, Paladin1cd said:

When do you guys normally find time to fly?

9 hours ago, Badger1-1 said:

what timezone are u guys in? 

I’m in the UK. I get to play when the kids have gone to bed, so usually 8:30pm.

One of the things that has kept me away from mp, apart from knowing I’m going to spend most of my time as a smoking hole in the ground 😉 is I’m reliant on the VR shader mod. And I can’t get the Simplex one to work (that’s the one that passes ic check).

• 2 months later...

You are all welcome to drop by the Arrorian Imperial Navy (AIN). Here's our discord. https://discord.gg/JuBydbsfDn

We have instructors for just about any jet or helicopter in DCS. (There are a few rare exceptions like the C101) We have our own training server which we sometimes switch to missions for the squadron. There will be a squadron mission in the next couple weeks as we're training up new people now. 

We're about 60% former military, though that is not required. We have members all over the world, Including the United States, China, India, the U.K., South Africa, Canada, and probably places I'm forgetting. Basically, that means that whenever you want to fly, there's a good chance someone else will want to fly as well. 

We sometime do product testing of gear, which is fun, and gets the squadron some discount codes and perks. 

We have an optional Open-Source Intelligence section on our discord for sharing and evaluating open-source intelligence from around the globe. 

There are other perks and benefits, but the biggest perk is just having a great group of people who share a love of flight sims to fly with. (And of course the mandatory Dogs, Cars, and Cool stuff sections of the discord, because a Dog picture section is mandatory...lol) We're open to anyone, and we pride ourselves in helping new and old pilots alike get better at DCS. (there are sections for other "games", which aren't DCS level, should you lower your morals enough to play them...) 

Anyway, that's AIN. I hope to see you in the skies. 

AIN-1, Steve. 

EDIT: Added squadron link and image. 

Screen_220320_015623.png

Edited by Dscross