Mirage IIIE/5/50 Series

3 hours ago, denissoliveira said:

Introducing some models in development by the VSN mod team.
Final stage of development.

Thanks a lot ... I was floored at the sheer amount of liveries 👍 .. my country (Chile) used both the Mirage 5 and the 50 and it will be nice to be able to have them on DCS ... will they be flyable or AI only?

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Hello. Great work !!!! These is only a little problem with the paint of the Mirage VF: the number 10!!!. The only fighter wings flying the 5F were the 3rd (NANCY OCHEY 3/3 squadron Ardennes) and the 13th (Colmar). If it's possible to change that will be great. Thanks!!!

Mirage5_35_3-XK_1974.jpg

Mirage5_21_13-SC_1988.jpg

7 hours ago, Jp57 said:

Hello. Great work !!!! These is only a little problem with the paint of the Mirage VF: the number 10!!!. The only fighter wings flying the 5F were the 3rd (NANCY OCHEY 3/3 squadron Ardennes) and the 13th (Colmar). If it's possible to change that will be great. Thanks!!!

Mirage5_35_3-XK_1974.jpg

Mirage5_21_13-SC_1988.jpg

OK, I will make the templates available.
I will fix this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Viper ZA said:

What module is required for this. I want the SAAF Cheetah D skin.

@cdpkobra is still developing it, not ready for release yet.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I hate to be that guy but are there any news on this ? I have done some swiss skins and I just cannot wait to adapt them to the correct swiss 3d models ! 😉

Once done I'll release them for everybody to enjoy.

U8xKmnz.png

vmrelmP.png

Edited by VPS_SPIT
  • Like 6

On 1/23/2022 at 5:31 AM, Rudel_chw said:

@cdpkobra is still developing it, not ready for release yet.

Cheetah's will need a fair bit of extra modelling work. Dogtooths on the wings are standouts but there are various features that need adding. Exciting option though. Good work

On 4/29/2022 at 2:47 PM, Semor76 said:

@Semor76 Those are some promising screenshots but that is a different project. The Razbam Mirage will only depict a very specific argentinian version of the Mirage III. VSN could use it as a base though, similar to what they did with the F/A-18D. As a swiss, I am still very interested in the VSN models 😉

3 hours ago, VPS_SPIT said:

@Semor76 Those are some promising screenshots but that is a different project. The Razbam Mirage will only depict a very specific argentinian version of the Mirage III. VSN could use it as a base though, similar to what they did with the F/A-18D. As a swiss, I am still very interested in the VSN models 😉

Uuups...my fault. I follow so many Mirage III topics, so I get confused sometimes 😇

• Like 1

forum.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello Gentlemen,

Thanks for a wonderful aircraft arsenal just beautiful can't wait to fly the kfir and the US marines version also the cheetah, oooh ok I actually mean all of them, thank you and take care.

Edited by MEBF109