@GlowingAmraam

DucoUnknOwn

Most of the shots in GA's videos are from zoomed-in shots recorded in LockOn and Black Shark. Shaking is a feature in Vegas which I am sure he has also used but recently he has been using After Effects? Correct me there Cato :P.

Thanks for the answer v1per, i knew that the records are from tracks coming from lock on fc and black shark, what i was actualy asking was if he use a defined preset in vegas or if he do it manually, and yes you are correct all the intro titles like the one in "speed teaser" are made in after effects. Anyway still waiting for Cato.

Lean, "Rosarinen" estas en todos lados loco! jaja, no el moviemaker apesta en cuando a opciones de efectos, ahi fueron mis comienzos pero ahora estoy dominando un poco mas el Vegas, hoy o mañana me llega la placa de video nueva asique dentro de poco van a ver un preview de mi nuevo video en el 56' (http://www.ecv56condor.com.ar), Un abrazo loco! que andes de 10!

PD: Cato, i can't stop laughing of you in your video about yourself, the part with the diferent character interpretation is great!

Cheers, Duco. Sorry for the bad english! still working on that!

• ED Team

Hello.

Are you asking about how i do my camera shake, or how i have used "Depth of field" in some of my shots?

Camera shake is sometimes done in Vegas using the "vegas quake" plugin, but other times, for more smooth shaking, i use After Effects, to simulate the whole "man holding camera" stuff.

For "DOF" shots (depth of field), i now use After Effects for those shots, but its also possible to create manually in Vegas, by using masks and blur.

Hope this helps :)