F-5E-3 rework?

riojax

I hope they rework the 3D model for the MiG-15.  It's side profile looks inaccurate.  The fuselage should look like a cigar, but instead looks like a teardrop.  Too tapered in the back.  Like a shortened MiG-17.   Don't even want to fly it because I can't enjoy the play back.

• Like 1

On 1/28/2022 at 1:12 PM, Raven (Elysian Angel) said:

ED has MAC underway, which includes the F-5. They can't possibly afford to release a new product with obsolete graphics and a cockpit geometry that's wrong in VR. This has been stated before in previous threads about this topic.

Also, ED stated themselves they will do exactly that (I believe it was in either the 2020 or 2021 roadmap).

there has been 0 news on MAC for a long while ( years now?)  I just assumed this was put on backburner if not outright indefinite hold 

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

• 1 month later...

Since they developed DCS into a unified sim, I think you'll find MAC won't ever exist. It will be a campaign for DCS if it ever appears.

Motorola 68000 | 1 Mb | Debug port

"When performing a forced landing, fly the aircraft as far into the crash as possible." - Bob Hoover.

The JF-17 is not better than the F-16; it's different. It's how you fly that counts.

"An average aircraft with a skilled pilot, will out-perform the superior aircraft with an average pilot."