I want to thank ED for the sync'd clouds, flying with a friend is a better experience in multiplayer

hannibal

for all the posts of complaints, i want to post praise for great work ED has done

though alot still needs ot be done and new stuff coming out, and for all the complexities of the sim,

i always find that the updates on the core game are always the best and enhances the experience.

CLOUDS are awesome, and SYNC clouds is working  and is great. 

keep up great work..

thanks ED team!

• Like 8

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

• 3 weeks later...
  • ED Team
On 1/18/2022 at 1:19 PM, hannibal said:

for all the posts of complaints, i want to post praise for great work ED has done

though alot still needs ot be done and new stuff coming out, and for all the complexities of the sim,

i always find that the updates on the core game are always the best and enhances the experience.

CLOUDS are awesome, and SYNC clouds is working  and is great. 

keep up great work..

thanks ED team!

Thank you for the kind words. 

More work to come in time, hopefully we can share more news with you in a future newsletter. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2