RB15 radar logic corrupt

Scandfox

With the "new" update unable to perform a RB Attack with T1/TV function to make a fix on BX8 target end set waypoint for BX7.

Seems that TV function for updating of Radar fix is not working when Bx8 is shown in Destination Window

To use RB15 You have to use Quick Release Mode.

Looking Forward NEXT UPDATE

7 hours ago, Scandfox said:

With the "new" update unable to perform a RB Attack with T1/TV function to make a fix on BX8 target end set waypoint for BX7.

Seems that TV function for updating of Radar fix is not working when Bx8 is shown in Destination Window

To use RB15 You have to use Quick Release Mode.

Looking Forward NEXT UPDATE

Are you pressing T0 after the fix as well? It seems you now need to press that as well to complete most fixes. And I guess this might also be affected by that.

• Like 1

When you perform a radar fix on Bx8 and Bx7, the radar cursor will start on the right edge of the CI now.  That is a reported bug.  You can still slew it to perform a fix.

In ANF mode, Bx7 displays in the wrong location on the CI, although it is still the correct location internally.  This is also a reported bug.  The steering cue on the HSI will show correctly if you select Bx7 as destination.

You can also check in NAV mode with Bx7 as the destination, it will show correctly on the CI.

Since the Dec 2021 OB patch, to complete a radar fix you need to press TV rapidly followed by T0.  I say rapidly because the fix point will move along with the aircraft until you press T0.  This is also a reported bug.

• Thanks 1

"Subsonic is below Mach 1, supersonic is up to Mach 5. Above Mach 5 is hypersonic. And reentry from space, well, that's like Mach a lot."

• 2 weeks later...

From my observation, Bx6 behaviour is also totally messed up. Does it goes into the same bug as the described above?

Natural Born Kamikaze

-------------------------

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, AMD Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4, AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT, 32 GB RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX, PSU Modecom Volcano 750W, Logitech G940 HOTAS, Turtle Beach VelocityOne Rudder.

28 minutes ago, Amarok_73 said:

From my observation, Bx6 behaviour is also totally messed up. Does it goes into the same bug as the described above?

Yes, also reported.  Bx6 seems to be immovable and is not displayed properly.  But it is defined partway between the aircraft and Bx7.

• Like 1

"Subsonic is below Mach 1, supersonic is up to Mach 5. Above Mach 5 is hypersonic. And reentry from space, well, that's like Mach a lot."