Callsign and Radio frequency of the aircraft respawned by the MIST script.

Admiral_ZIPANGU

I tried to respawn AWACS with mist.respawnGroup() in the MIST script, but it seems that the respawned aircraft do not follow the frequency and callsign set in the mission editor, all of the aircraft have a frequency of 124 MHz and a callsign of Overlord 1-1.

I tried to use setCallsign and setFreacuency, but it doesn't seem to work at all.

I am new to scripting, so I have no idea how to solve this. If anyone has a solution, please let me know.

This is the group you want to respawn in.

Group name: BlueAEW E-2D #1
Callsign: Magic 2-1
Frequency: 265MHz

Edited by Admiral_ZIPANGU

Phantom Forever

F-4EJ / F-4EJ Kai 1971-2021

Sorry, I don't speak English, so I use DeepL Translate. Well, I can speak Japanese.

• Admiral_ZIPANGU changed the title to Callsign and Radio frequency of the aircraft respawned by the MIST script.

I have solved this problem myself, but I have a further question, so I am attaching the mission I tested to solve the problem.

I had initially spawned the E-2D with Late Activation and then respawned it with "mist.respawnGroup()". Then the respawned aircraft would not follow the mission editor for radio frequency and callsign. (The #3 aircraft in the mission.) This was also the case for aircraft spawned at the start time of the waypoint. (The #2 aircraft in the mission.)

However, this problem did not occur when I used a script to respawn an aircraft that had existed since the start of the mission. (The #1 aircraft in the mission.) So if I unchecked Late Activation, this problem was solved.

I just started working with scripting a few days ago, so I don't know much about it yet. Has this problem been reported before, or is it something wrong with my environment?

AWACS_Respawn_byMIST.miz

Phantom Forever

F-4EJ / F-4EJ Kai 1971-2021

Sorry, I don't speak English, so I use DeepL Translate. Well, I can speak Japanese.

• 9 months later...