Tornado ADV

Just now, RotoFly said:

Let me tell you that you are far from the question And what are you talking about?

above All this is a knowing knowledge:thumbup:./

You said a question was posed of me.

What question?

Knowing knowledge?? - What is that supposed to mean? Knowing the Tornado - Is that what you mean?

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.

3 hours ago, G.J.S said:

You said a question was posed of me.

What question?

Knowing knowledge?? - What is that supposed to mean? Knowing the Tornado - Is that what you mean?

you do know the guy cant speak English very well right? beside most of his assets are ripped off from one site or another , the mod has locked many of his threads (usually "something something for Beginner") and im suprise that he wasnt banned yet for blatantly posting them, i mean, those ripped off assets

Oh and btw, he insulted other member in this forum a lot for criticising his thread lol (for example, calling someone an "insect" ) 😄

Edited by FoxHoundELite

Feel the Rush of Superior Air Power

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1 hour ago, RotoFly said:

Do you know I speak your language and you speak it, or do you not know my language? If you don't know what I'm saying, don't answer It doesn't concern you and I didn't bring it up to you just to flaunt the information. As for the insect, I don't mean anyone by the insect As you can see in the picture, it flies well. I just want to try some placements in the emulator to see the reaction. I don't know why I don't see your responses, but I'm replying to you '

:ranting:just learn and have fun

:puke:I'm not here to talk for talk

you do know the guy cant speak English very well right? beside most of his assets are ripped off from one site or another , the mod has locked many of his threads (usually "something something for Beginner") and im suprise that he wasnt banned yet for blatantly posting them, i mean, those ripped off assets

Oh and btw, he insulted other member in this forum a lot for criticising his thread lol (for example, calling someone an "insect" ) 😄

GU.jpg

ZZZZZ.jpg

English please 😄 ?

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

7 hours ago, FoxHoundELite said:

Yep, kind of got that vibe shall we say . . . 
Knew English isn’t his first, that’s why I was trying (hoping!) to understand his queries. Although with a couple of his answers, I kept thinking “has Subs17 got another account? . . . “ 🤣

• Like 1

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.

13 hours ago, Copprhead said:

No need for that. It clearly a ripped model from Justflight. The selfie stick, exactly the same accessories and the pilots even look in the same direction ... coincidence? Maybe.

But not if you have found a China website that offers exactly this Tornado model and the 20 other models randomly posted by the same person here in the last weeks.

And as said earlier. Even if its not ripped and bought from Justflight for the 2000$ it costs, the license doesn't allow the use in flight simulators.

And just like that, the project was doomed before it could get off the ground !!

I'd expect this thread to be locked pretty soon.

AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX with Radeon Graphics           3.00 GHz

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit

I do get a little fed up of the many project posts of WIP aircraft then they suddenly disappear with failure...hopes dashed is a understatement for me regarding DCS Mods.

One day it would be nice to see some being able to be used by us.

Edited by Jason32
  • Like 2

I'll just leave this here.....

Screen-220401-190746.jpg

Screen-220401-190749.jpg

Screen-220401-190836.jpg

The VSN Tornado!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

2 hours ago, G.J.S said:

This is the Virtavia Tornado for FSX that you are passing off as your own work. Even the staining is exactly the same. Its likely all your other 'works' are models etc, for other platforms, are imported by you and passed off as your work.

What you do on your own computer for your own consumption is entirely up to you - but the moment you advertise it, put it online and say its your work - then you are opening yourself up to a lot of trouble. I would think the original authors and owners of the works that you have showcased as yours (nobody can churn out so many things that quickly!) would not appreciate their products being hijacked.

The GR1/4 pictures are - as has been posited by another member - the JustFlight model (With TriStar tanker).  

Virtavia Tornado below vv

virtavia-tornado-f3-fsx-fs2004-8.jpg

just ignore this guy at this point. No point arguing with someone who doesnt know how to speak proper English in the first place

Also "i make this as a private mod but since i want everyone's attention so i decided to post pictures about my works non-stop"

Edited by FoxHoundELite

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pretty obvious these Tornadoes were never going to see the light of day due to their original source.

I don't know why people would post others work as their own, and then spit the dummy out when they've been rumbled.

• Like 3

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit

28 minutes ago, Oban said:

Pretty obvious these Tornadoes were never going to see the light of day due to their original source.

I don't know why people would post others work as their own, and then spit the dummy out when they've been rumbled.

he is lucky that he hasnt been banned yet

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

and the thread locked, it's a pity as everyone wants to have Tornados, the default ones are okay, but need a serious makeover and have new roughmets, they're way too shiny!

• Like 2

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit