Watermark On Photo

Das Feuer

Can I have this photo with no watermark I want to put it as a wallpaper, Thanks.

In_Dev_05.png

• Like 3

Looking For A Real Dynamic Campaign?

Come And Check Out XSAF!

MAKE SURE TO READ THE RULES AND PERSONALY I RECOMMEND CHECKING OUT SOME VIDS ON YOUTUBE.

Growling Sidewinder's video               Natty Ice's video                              

@MstrCmdrBruh😂

• Like 4

Come And Check Out XSAF!

MAKE SURE TO READ THE RULES AND PERSONALY I RECOMMEND CHECKING OUT SOME VIDS ON YOUTUBE.

Hahahaha, good one MstrCmdr!  And good spirits by Das Feuer.  I have seen people get upset for less 🙂

Spoiler

W10-x64 | Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra | Core i7 9700K @ 4.8Ghz | Noctua NH-D15

Corsair 32Gb 3200 | MSI RTX 3080ti Gaming X

Asus Xonar AE | TM Hotas Warthog

MFG Crosswind pedals | Valve Index

Its not the one you requested, but i tried to remove the watermark of this pic a few weeks ago, so in case anyone wants that, here you go:

AH64.jpg

• Like 3

1)  Asus ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi D4 / i9 13900K @ 5,5 Ghz / Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 64 GB DDR4 RAM @ 3200 Mhz / Asus ROG Strix RTX 4090 / 2 x 4 TB SSD Samsung 870 Evo / 2 x 1 TB M.2 SSD Samsung 980 Pro / Meta Quest Pro

2)  Asus ROG Strix Z490-E Gaming / i9 10900K @ 4,9 Ghz / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB DDR4 RAM @ 3200 Mhz / Asus ROG Strix RTX 3090 / 1 TB SSD Samsung 870 Evo / 500 GB M.2 SSD Samsung 980 Pro / HP Reverb G2

@RomaKrelianHow did you do that? it looks amazing

@Hawke81 Yes please, and thank you

• Like 1

Come And Check Out XSAF!

@Mud Yeah we all like to do some trolling from time to time

• Like 1

Come And Check Out XSAF!

1 hour ago, Buschwick said:

Can I get one with no Apache but keep the watermark?

Are you as hyped for the Oxygen module as I am?

air_module.jpg

56 minutes ago, Das Feuer said:

@RomaKrelianHow did you do that? it looks amazing

@Hawke81 Yes please, and thank you

A whole lot of practice, my friend. I actually used Affinity Photo for this and not Photoshop because I'm trying to kick Adobe products. Anyways, make good use of the clone stamp, healing brush and soft, low opacity brushes to fill in the details.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

@RomaKrelian holy cow that's some amazing work very cool to see that, and thanks for the photo🤙🏽

• Like 2

Come And Check Out XSAF!