No free clients server option

Mike_Romeo

I would like to request a server option, similiar to the "no trial clients" option, that allows only clients who bought at least one module to join a server.

I want that option because most public servers banned the Su-25T from their missions because it is/was used to use cheats/hacks and to avoid bans by creating a new account which is very sad considering it capabilities and the lack of a good and/or capable redfor strike aircraft.

A "no free clients option" would stop the abuse the use of the Su-25T once and forever in MP

Edited by Mike_Romeo
  • Like 3

My skins

17 minutes ago, Zeagle said:

I am interested in knowing how one would cheat in the Su25T. I did not know this was a problem

I am a moderator of the GS server and so far I saw immortal Su-25T's, Su-25T's with unlimited weapons and Su-25T's that causes a nuke like explosion when the player ejects from it killing everything in a 100nm radius.

Before desaster....
 Screenshot_14.png

...and 4 seconds later

Screenshot_15.pngScreen_210604_214006.png

Since we added the ground objectives back again we have more requets bringing the Su-25T back and thats why I am requeting that server option so we can bring it back safly.

Edited by Mike_Romeo
  • Like 1

My skins

Well, there was once this dude who managed to fly a Su-25T on a WWII server only hosted by ED when they were testing the new damage model.

So I'm sure if someone is dedicated enough, he will get in the server regardless if there is a free plane or not.

the answer is simple: Document and report. <profanity>ty players will always exist, and sadly, there's not a whole killin' lot that ED, or anyone can really do about them other then yeet them when they catch them. But they first have to be reported, which unfortunately, a lot of people just don't do.

12 minutes ago, Tank50us said:

the answer is simple: Document and report. <profanity>ty players will always exist, and sadly, there's not a whole killin' lot that ED, or anyone can really do about them other then yeet them when they catch them. But they first have to be reported, which unfortunately, a lot of people just don't do.

You did understand his request I gather? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tank50us said:

Alright, ED bans his account, he create a new one with a new email, joins any server with the free Su-25T and starts to troll again. Great isnt it ?

If we would have a "no free clients" option, he would need to buy a new module first until he can (ab)use the Su-25T (or any other plane) on servers again and a paywall would deter cheaters and rulebreakers from breaking server rules because they wont be able to create a new account to avoide the ban to troll on the server with the Su-25T again.

This is all about the Su-25T and not about cheaters in general.

Edited by Mike_Romeo
  • Like 2

My skins