Cannot get Landing gear retract to work from virpil CP2 gear lever

Durkin

I have been going through and setting up my control bindings and for some reason I cannot get the gear lever to work.

I have the lever bound to 

Landing Gear Extending to JOY_BTN42

Landing Gear Retraction to JOY_BTN41

These buttons are triggered when I move the lever up or down.

Of course G on the keyboard works. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong to make the lever work? When I move it in the control settings I see it high light the correct option.

Thank you

I've had the Dora since it became available, I have never had an issue with these two commands, and they are working now. I cannot imagine why these very straightforward commands wouldn't work for you. Are the keyboard commands Ctrl + G and LShift + G working?
Edit: Obviously you cannot close the canopy when you have taken off with the canopy open and you have exceeded 350 km/h.

Edited by LeCuvier

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

I got the gear working once I added the command for the cover. Also the canopy is working and you are right I was trying to open and close it at to high of speed. Works fine on the ground. I now have most of the controls I need for now and will add more as I learn what I'm missing that I need. 

I have a few WW2 planes and I have been setting up my Virpil controls for them and putting labels on them so I use the same button for the same options in each plane. So far it is working out well. 

We will see what happens when I add the F16 and A10 into the mix or a helicopter.