Dear ED, have you lost your mind? Detail related

ebabil

What kind of level of detail is this? 

Who have you hired to make these insanely details?

Side effect: Keep in mind, after seeing this, older modules like huey and hip, might look like outdated

• Like 15

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

16 minutes ago, ebabil said:

Side effect: Keep in mind, after seeing this, older modules like huey and hip, might look like outdated

Hehe nice clickbait @ebabil

Well played 🤭

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

@ebabil sounds like you have missed out big time...look at the terrain, correct me if i were wrong and it also looks better... I really like that flinging "S" hook... 😄

Edited by VFGiPJP
  • Like 1

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

• ED Team
23 minutes ago, ebabil said:

It gets better trust me, the cockpit has some very nice details not seen before in a DCS module 🙂

• Like 26

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Just now, BIGNEWY said:

It gets better trust me, the cockpit has some very nice details not seen before in a DCS module 🙂

THAT’S WHAT I THOUGHT!!!!!! Lolol

okay…. I think my suspicion was right… lol

• Like 1

If speed is death…, buy a Honda and live forever.

14 minutes ago, BIGNEWY said:

the cockpit has some very nice details not seen before in a DCS module

Yes,: trees being visible in the rear-view mirror is a nice addition, and also the clothhanger with proper physics was a surprise!

• Like 1
Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

The Japanese community members, including myself, are looking forward to the release itself, not worrying about when it will come. We also have a small number of AH-64Ds deployed in Japan. The opportunity to touch the aircraft in our country in a simulator is precious.

Don't forget that among those who don't speak up, there are those who are just imagining the release and looking forward to it anyway. Don't forget that there are people who are thinking about the efforts of the engineers and continue to cheer them on from behind the scenes.

I am waiting for the day when you engineers will bring us something wonderful. Please keep up the good work!

@BIGNEWY

Please bring this voice to the engineers.

Edited by Admiral_ZIPANGU
But take care of yourself, okay?
  • Like 11

Phantom Forever

F-4EJ / F-4EJ Kai 1971-2021

Sorry, I don't speak English, so I use DeepL Translate. Well, I can speak Japanese.

2 hours ago, Raven (Elysian Angel) said:

Yes,: trees being visible in the rear-view mirror is a nice addition, and also the clothhanger with proper physics was a surprise!

I dont think trees in mirrors are unique to the AH64. I already have them even in the Hip. The coathanger has literally hooked me though.  Even though I was on the fence, this looks to good to resist.

Edited by Boosterdog
  • Like 3

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.  

3 minutes ago, Mike Force Team said:

While I am disappointed that the EA for the Apache is being pushed back to the first quarter 2022, at least we know the status.  To compensate those who purchased the EA version of the Apache, can ED give us a free aircraft of our choosing?

MFT

Mike! Apologies for being pendantic, but you ventured into a preorder program, with a set discount. The Early Access program haven't started yet. It won't until the module is released into the EA program, with a lesser discount. 

I went into my first preorder with the Viper in the middle of 2019, after a short hiatus of a couple of years, since I first got started with DCS in 2016, with only the Ka-50, F-5/Nevada bundle as DLCs. But I had followed the forums and I knew from experience other places what a preorder with a following EA period of what to expect. Can't remember if the Viper was really delayed, but the EA release shure got a lot of heat. Probably didn't help that Deka released the Jeff a couple of weeks later in a different feature complete state. And I also assume quite a few users expected BMS with better graphics. ED has been quite honest about it, and will avoid such a release again. So ALL other releases has been delayed. For the best if you ask me. I have preordered ALL of them. And I'm happy. 

Quite honestly, I'm smitten. I now have all the modules, and I will continue to preorder, and I will expect delays without disappointment. 😊 

I have yet to get all the campaigns, but in a few weeks, that'll be history. 😊 

Have a fantastic Friday. Bottoms up! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

MAXsenna, thank you for the response.  Yeah, I know the pandemic has caused unwanted delays.  ED has really promoted the Apache, which is what many want to fly.  Along with the Apache, we look forward to seeing other mods such as the F-15 and the publicized South Atlantic Map.  Even more so, I would like to see the Eurofighter, the Tornado, and the F-4.

MFT.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Looking at the remaining modules I do not have yet, the only modules I am interested are not out yet, so I am fine, thanks.

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

12 minutes ago, Mike Force Team said:

MAXsenna, thank you for the response.  Yeah, I know the pandemic has caused unwanted delays.  ED has really promoted the Apache, which is what many want to fly.  Along with the Apache, we look forward to seeing other mods such as the F-15 and the publicized South Atlantic Map.  Even more so, I would like to see the Eurofighter, the Tornado, and the F-4.

MFT.

True, but not my point. Before one could preorder the Apache, there was precedence for delays. And due to the "Viper incident", they probably want to be more future feature complete. I'd say the Hind and the Mossie were pretty much successful releases. And I'm positive they wanted to release before end of 2021, while users demanding to be allowed to preorder since Hind release. 😊 

1 minute ago, Mike Force Team said:

I know ED wants to ensure the finished products work properly.  That is expected, especially when virtual pilots are paying good for the planes/jets.  Good things come to those wait (impatiently, at times 🙂

Yeah, I totally get that. But hardware and beer is more expensive, and lasts less. 😊 

Anyone have a guess as to where that location is in the first scene of the video? Looks like an oil refinery. Maybe somewhere in eastern Syria or western Iraq? I'm pretty sure that's not in game currently. 

A couple months ago there was viper video showing H3 Airbase in western Iraq. Ugra media is up to something....

Edited by bandit648

PC Hardware: Asus Maximus XIII Hero / i9-10900K / 64 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE / Samsung 960 NVMe / LG OLED48CX / Reverb G2

Flight Controls: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / VKB T-RUDDER MKIV / Cougar MFD Set

DCS Modules: F-14 Tomcat / F/A-18C Hornet / AV-8B NA / F-5E Tiger II / A-10C Warthog / F-16C Viper / UH-1 Huey / LOFC3 / Spitfire LF Mk. IX / P-51D Mustang / WWII Assets Pack / Normandy 1944 / NTTR Map / Persian Gulf Map / Syria Map

My bet is Syria.

• Like 2