ADF not working on Dedicated Server

Hi,

I want to train our students ADF navigation in the A-10C and A-10CII.
I've created a mission on Caucasus with a M1A2 tank which works as ADF sender.
If I start the mission on my local computer it work perfect. But if it runs on our dedicated server ADF doesn't work.
I think it is related to the audio file (.ogg) which is added as radio call.
Without a soundfile ADF does not work. And I've heard the dedicated server has problems with audio in other aspects, too.
Can you please fix it. Maybe ADF can be changed in a way to work without audio files.

Best regards,
Kal

PS: If you want the mission I can upload it here or elsewhere.

SYSTEM: Mainboard MSI MEG X570 | CPU Ryzen 7 5800X @ 4.5 GHz | RAM 64 GB @ 3200 MHz | GPU GIGABYTE RTX 4090 | 1 TB SSD | Win 10 x64

DEVICES: ASUS 27" LCD | TrackIR 5 | LukeClip | Quest 3 | PointCTRL | Virpil HOTAS | MFG Crosswind | TableMount MonsterTech

MODULES: To much to list. But I stopped buying more, because of too much bugs in e.g. A-10C(II). @ED: Fix the bugs and I spend money on modules again. Promised.

PROJECTS: OpenFlightSchool: DE / EN

Ok, I did some more tests.

I added a virtual sound card to my server. Because our vm cannot add a sound card, I used a software. If you need it too google "e2eSoft VSC".
Then I was able to use ADF in my A-10C on dedicated server. But on my second try it didn't work again. I was confused.

I realised if the mission is started fresh and I am the first player which joins the mission ADF works.
But if I unpause the mission and join later ADF doesn't work. So it seams to be related to a start trigger.
As a workaround I set alle ADF units to late activation and activate them with a F10 radio trigger.
Now I can join the unpaused mission and ADF starts working after I run the radio call.

I need to test it with multiple people later.

ED, please make ADF easier and stable to use!

Best regards,
kaltokri

SYSTEM: Mainboard MSI MEG X570 | CPU Ryzen 7 5800X @ 4.5 GHz | RAM 64 GB @ 3200 MHz | GPU GIGABYTE RTX 4090 | 1 TB SSD | Win 10 x64

DEVICES: ASUS 27" LCD | TrackIR 5 | LukeClip | Quest 3 | PointCTRL | Virpil HOTAS | MFG Crosswind | TableMount MonsterTech

MODULES: To much to list. But I stopped buying more, because of too much bugs in e.g. A-10C(II). @ED: Fix the bugs and I spend money on modules again. Promised.

PROJECTS: OpenFlightSchool: DE / EN

ADF and smoke are both a bit screwed on MP

IF you are on the server when the ADF or smoke starts, then u hear / see it

IF you connect after the ADF ro smoke has been started , it does not exist for you, bug has been like this for many years ED seemingly do not care to fix it

No more pre-orders

Click here for tutorials for using Virpil Hardware and Software

Click here for Virpil Flight equipment dimensions and pictures.