Any Alaska Pilots on DCS?

4eyes

Are there any Alaska Pilots?   I'm in Sitka.    Fly F-18.   Age over 70.  Average ability. I am not interested in making, building, or joining a squadron. 

Edited by Skunk Cabbage
Looking for correct response

• 2 months later...
On 1/22/2022 at 12:15 PM, Skunk Cabbage said:

Are there any Alaska Pilots?   I'm in Sitka.    Fly F-18.   Age over 70.  Average ability.  

I was stationed at Fort Wainwright for a bit, fell in love with Alaska. Did a hunting trip around Montague Island back in 2008 for Spring Black bear. beautiful region. Anyway, I run Arrorian Imperial Navy Squadron (AIN). We welcome anyone who loves DCS. We're about 60% former military, and we've got people all over the globe, so there's almost always someone to fly with. we have our own training server, and if you want something in the mission, it's just asking one of the admins to put it in. We do training, squadron missions, fun flights, multiplayer, and everything else. Whatever you're looking for, there's a good chance you'll find it at AIN. Most of us own and fly the Hornet, but we have people in just about every jet and helicopter in DCS.

Here's a link to discord, https://discord.gg/JuBydbsfDn, drop by and see what we're about.

See you in the skies. 

Link to Squadron 

Arrorian Imperial Navy - ED Forums (dcs.world)

Screen_220228_024844.png

Edited by Dscross
Squadron Link and image

• 4eyes changed the title to Any Alaska Pilots on DCS?