Legacy A10C flying crooked

CH4Pz

Noticed since probably couple updates back that the A10C is flying on an 3-4 degree angle now?! doesnt really matter on the stores/clean jet, and it only seems to be effecting the legacy version, but after take off it starts rolling to the right, to which i trim out but then the plane is flying on an angle. There doesnt seem to be any asymmetrical thrust, all SAS are on and if i press CTRL + T to reset all trims, it slowly starts to roll over to the right eventually crashing. On heading hold it also banks the aircraft to maintain heading (if it doesnt disconnect completely) 

EDIT: I noticed on external view the rudders were slightly turning right (even though the yaw trim wheel was centred, and i reset trim with ctrl + T), which i guess can be fixed by adding L yaw, but should it not be centred at launch, plus its heavily yawing right with centred trim which doesnt seem correct?! Where do we report such bugs?

crooked.jpg

20220124_204543.jpg

2 minutes ago, MAXsenna said:

Have you checked the Controls Indicator jsut to make sure something is not off? 

RCtrl + Enter, but you probably already know that. 😉

nope, actually i didnt 😁 , will check now, ALTHOUGH i did go into axis controls and there wasnt any off centre white bars or anything, only when i moved my controls 

• Like 1