Introducing Operation Agile Spear - New Campaign for A-10C and A-10C II - COMING SOON!

King39

Combat King Simulations is excited to introduce a new story-driven, 16-mission campaign for the A-10C II:

In a surprise move, Russia has, again, invaded Georgia and the United Nations is unable or unwilling to provide even the most basic military response to this attack. Only the United States initially commits a small but highly effective force of A-10C Warthogs to help defend its Black Sea ally.

You are Major “Took” Key, a Flight Lead and Instructor Pilot assigned to the 74th Fighter Squadron, Moody Air Force Base, Ga, who will lead the military response against the invading Russians. Operation Agile Spear is a 16-mission, single player, story-driven campaign that will test you and your aircraft to the limit. Do you have what it takes to repel the invading Russian Army? Download Operation Agile Spear and find out.

Agile Spear Logo Landscape.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
On 3/18/2022 at 11:11 AM, King39 said:

Thanks for asking. It's up to E.D. right now. Still waiting...

You better not release a great campaign for the A-10 and force ED to pay attention to this module after neglecting it! How dare you 😀

Jokes aside, looking forward to seeing what this turns into...and hopefully it does have an effect on the A-10II development

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

That trailer on the first post seems almost premonitory ... amazing 😃

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

1 minute ago, Rudel_chw said:

That trailer on the first post seems almost premonitory ... amazing 😃

Purely chance. We've been working on the campaign long before Mr. Putin made his unfortunate intentions a reality.

As Yurgon stated above, it will apparently be announced in the the forthcoming newsletter. Keeping our fingers crossed... :>)

• Like 2

vor 14 Stunden schrieb Thump:

I hope there aren't any night missions.

Well with the still broken Brightness Switch of the MFDS they would be hard to accomplish.

🖥️ i5-13600K, 64GB DDR4 3200, RTX4090 24GB, M2 PCIe 1TB   🥽 Pimax Crystal   🕹️ Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster TPR Rudders

38 minutes ago, rforce said:

in the PDF „campaign Description“ stands requirements: Syria Map ?
in the Shop Description Not ?

I tought the Campaign was set in Georgia .. what are you talking about?

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

1 hour ago, rforce said:

in the PDF „campaign Description“ stands requirements: Syria Map ?
in the Shop Description Not ?

THANK YOU for purchasing the campaign and I sincerely hope you enjoy it.

Good catch. We completely missed this one. Will correct it on the update. To be clear it is for the Caucasus Map.

• Like 2

@king39

annother question

flown first mission (i am no fan off "Easy Comm") so  turn UHF to 257.80 call ATC

but get no answer ?

UHF Kobuleti is normally 262.00 get an answer but this turns me away from Flight Plan is this the reason or the truck on airfield ?

AMD Ryzen 3900xt 32 Gb DDR 4 NVIDIA RTX 4070ti

1 hour ago, rforce said:

@king39

annother question

flown first mission (i am no fan off "Easy Comm") so  turn UHF to 257.80 call ATC

but get no answer ?

UHF Kobuleti is normally 262.00 get an answer but this turns me away from Flight Plan is this the reason or the truck on airfield ?

I just went through the first mission and was able to communicate with Kobuleti Tower but it is on 133.00 MHz not 257.60 nor 260.00. The tower frequency is on your Kneeboard for easy reference during the flight.

The truck is the Follow Me vehicle to take you to your parking spot. which the tower will tell you once you clear the active runway.

Thanks again for your inputs.

11 minutes ago, DN308 said:

And can't fly it. DCS refuse to launch

I just downloaded and installed the campaign and am not having any problems getting it to start. Could the installation be corrupted possibly? Maybe delete it and reinstall?