Introducing Operation Agile Spear - New Campaign for A-10C and A-10C II - COMING SOON!

King39

I would classify myself as a very advanced beginner of the A10CII

Spoiler

so i thought just two simple bridges

hahaha

so ejected and Captain Gayle can RTB and marry her friend😁

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 3900xt 32 Gb DDR 4 NVIDIA RTX 4070ti

1 hour ago, rforce said:

I would classify myself as a very advanced beginner of the A10CII

Hide contents

so i thought just two simple bridges

hahaha

so ejected and Captain Gayle can RTB and marry her friend😁

Her story was actually taken from a real-life situation where a young female Captain I worked with had to deploy just before her planned wedding was to take place. Her fiancé was a civilian and not very happy with the entire situation. She told me that he wanted her to resign her commission because of that. They ended up taking their vows via Skype.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Lee1 said:

Are there any mission briefing documants pls? I have installed the module but cant find any.

Thanks

Yes. They should be in the: User Name/Saved Games/DCS/Missions/Campaigns/en/Agile Spear/Doc folder.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, King39 said:

Yes. They should be in the: User Name/Saved Games/DCS/Missions/Campaigns/en/Agile Spear/Doc folder.

That's what I thought, but nothing showing up. Should I uninstall and re install?

Thanks

Hello Everyone,

I'm cross-posting this from the Operation Agile Spear sub-forum:

I just wanted to let everyone know that I've seen a number of issues which have developed since I posted the campaign for upload to the eShop four months ago and I will be actively troubleshooting and testing to correct these problems.

I ask for your patience and that you bear with me as it will take a week or two to go through all 16 missions in the campaign and correct the problems and then re-submit for upload to the eShop.

Thanks again for your patience,

John

1 minute ago, Lee1 said:

That's what I thought, but nothing showing up. Should I uninstall and re install?

Thanks

Yeah. Go ahead and try that. If it doesn't work, let me know and I'll post all the documents on the downloads section and let you know.

Sorry about that. I have no idea how that would have happened.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, King39 said:

Hello Everyone,

I'm cross-posting this from the Operation Agile Spear sub-forum:

I just wanted to let everyone know that I've seen a number of issues which have developed since I posted the campaign for upload to the eShop four months ago and I will be actively troubleshooting and testing to correct these problems.

I ask for your patience and that you bear with me as it will take a week or two to go through all 16 missions in the campaign and correct the problems and then re-submit for upload to the eShop.

Thanks again for your patience,

John

Yeah. Go ahead and try that. If it doesn't work, let me know and I'll post all the documents on the downloads section and let you know.

Sorry about that. I have no idea how that would have happened.

Hi John,

Re installed, still not showing up. Appreciate your posting them.

Thanks and regards

Lee

51 minutes ago, Lee1 said:

Are there any mission briefing documants pls? I have installed the module but cant find any.

They should be in the DCS installation directory, not in Saved Games. The default path is:

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\Campaigns\A-10C Operation Agile Spear\Doc

Oh and BTW @King39 the Agile Spear – Campaign Description.pdf lists the Syria terrain as a requirement, but the campaign takes place in the free Caucasus map; I think someone mentioned that already, but just in case I wanted to mention it again. 😉

• Like 1

I just uploaded the files to User Files section but they apparently have to be reviewed by a Moderator first. I don't know how long that will take.

12 minutes ago, Yurgon said:

They should be in the DCS installation directory, not in Saved Games. The default path is:

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\Campaigns\A-10C Operation Agile Spear\Doc

Oh and BTW @King39 the Agile Spear – Campaign Description.pdf lists the Syria terrain as a requirement, but the campaign takes place in the free Caucasus map; I think someone mentioned that already, but just in case I wanted to mention it again. 😉

Thanks Yann, I've already changed them.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, King39 said:

I just uploaded the files to User Files section but they apparently have to be reviewed by a Moderator first. I don't know how long that will take.

Thanks Yann, I've already changed them. 

I stand corrected on the location. I thought it was in Saved Games. Thanks again.

• Like 1