F-18 Pilot looking for casual group to learn/play with (PST)

Xentrox

Looking for casual group to learn F-18 and aviation with, run optional OPs, jump into public servers ect... I have been flying for little over a month, i have a fulltime job, i have kids, i have other responsibilities. If your group is looking for mandatory attendance, some kind of hard time commitment, or some other work-like scheduled obligation, this post is not for you.

I have:
f-18
f-16
Super carrier
Nevada
Syria
Channels
Marianas
Gulf
Su-33

I use:
Winwing (F-18) throttle and stick setup
Trackir5 Pro
 full headset headphones and microphone

I can use:
Teamspeak, Discord, OvGME, DCS-SRS

Please let me know if your group is available for after 6pm PST on weekdays, is casual, and is a beginner friendly environment.

Thank You

Me and my son fly a few nights a week as well and are looking for a few people to fly with. I have been flying DCS for 5 years and know pretty much any and all operations of the F18 F16 and A10. We are East Coast and on fridays and weekends we can fly pretty late. I make a lot of mission's for the 2 of us to fly ranging from SEAD/DEAD, CAS, and A2A. I like to keep things fresh and we don't really commit to anything hardcore or try to arrange 40+ people at one time to fly which usually results in sitting there for an hour waiting on people then a 20 minute briefing yea that's not for us. You both can send a PM if you wanna get some casual flying time in. I can do any training that you may need if that's your interest.

• 1 month later...

You are all welcome to come and try out AIN. We're casual, and we have a good group of people. There is almost always a wingman or 3 around. We've got one really good Hwag Driver, one Really knowledgeable Tomcat guy, A least 8 hornet pilots, including myself (sometimes). In fact, apart from a few warbirds, I can't think of a module that someone in our group doesn't know extremely well. 

Drop by the discord or send me a message on here or on discord. Here's a link to the Arrorian Imperial Navy discord. [AIN] https://discord.gg/JuBydbsfDn

Edit:

Currently I'm flying with the Winwing orion Hotas and stick as well, it's a nice stick. I love it for the hornet. 

Edited by Dscross

Try AG-51..... VUSN group, F-14 (VF-51), F-18, AV8B, A-4, and F-4 when it comes out. They also fly F-16, and helps. They build their own missions and fly on their private server on mission nights. If interested, PM me and I'll send you their web site. They have been around for over 20 years in IL2 and DCS, so they will be around for awhile longer.

Hoss

Edited by 352nd_Hoss

Sempre Fortis

• 1 year later...

Me and my friend fly pretty regularly in the early evenings around 7 to 8 ET and would love to have any of you that are looking for relaxed style yet team based flight. We do the Apache and the F18. I have tons of great missions for as many slots as needed.