Saitek X65f Drivers for Win10 (11)

Oddball52

I've been away from sim flying for several years, my beloved X65f has been tucked away in it's original packaging waiting to break free.  Building a new system for DCS and would like to know what drivers and software to use for Win10. 

I have these, just not sure if they work or if there's something newer...

Saitek_X65F_Flight_Controller_7_0_45_0_x86_Drivers  (not sure of the release date on this one)

Saitek_X65F_Flight_Controller_SD7_0_10_6_BETA_64_bit_Driver  (BETA and seems to be from 2011)

Saitek_X65F_Flight_Controller_SD7_00000018_64_Full_pfw   (also seems to be from 2011)

Thanks,

"I mean like, so many Positive Waves, maybe we can't lose!!"  

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

Love the x65f, been using it for years don't see a reason to change it. Using 7053 as well, only problem I had was intially reloading the software after a rebuild but got round it after searching the web.

Intel Core i9 10900K, 32GB DDR4 RAM, Geforce RTX 3080 Ti, MSI Z490 Godlike, HP Reverb G2, MS Windows 10 Home Premium. MFG Crosswind rudder pedals & X65F.

• 1 month later...

Just get mine out of storage also and couldnt get the software to work, the Joystick works with windows however the profile editor/software can't be installed properly. Any of you got his working on windows 10 21H2? 

Specs: 13900k @ 5.5Ghz, 64GB @ 3600Mhz, 3080Ti.

i just tried to download it from the saitek website, but their links don't appear to be working. That said I still have the old versions that I still use.

Intel Core i9 10900K, 32GB DDR4 RAM, Geforce RTX 3080 Ti, MSI Z490 Godlike, HP Reverb G2, MS Windows 10 Home Premium. MFG Crosswind rudder pedals & X65F.

• 1 month later...

A while back I read something about an app that would assign the various devices plugged in, hotas, rudder pedals, Trackir, etc to ports to avoid the problems when windows reassigns them...

I had a problem before where it'd change things around and mess up the setups...

Does that sound familiar to anyone?

"I mean like, so many Positive Waves, maybe we can't lose!!"