VMFA-323 up and Running

BigDaddy

Welcome

We are a small group of enthusiast that fly the F18 on Tuesdays and Sundays at 5:30 PM CST USA. We use Open Beta , Supercarrier and the F18.
We are a casual group with no flight time requirement with training on Tuesday nights and flights on Sundays. We are also mission specific.

If you have been flying the F18 or are just starting to learn it, we are beginner friendly.
If you would like to join us post up here or send me a PM and I will send you the details.
See You on DECK!!!

Bigdaddy VMFA-323

Edited by BigDaddy

VMFA-323

BigDaddy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(out)

• 3 weeks later...

XO said we had room for two more pilots.

Welcome

We are a small group of enthusiast that fly the F18 on Tuesdays and Sundays at 5:30 PM CST USA. We use Open Beta , Supercarrier and the F18.
We are a casual group with no flight time requirement with training on Tuesday nights and flights on Sundays. We are also mission specific.

If you have been flying the F18 or are just starting to learn it, we are beginner friendly.
If you would like to join us send me a PM and I will send you the details.
See You on DECK!!!

Bigdaddy VMFA-323

Edited by BigDaddy

VMFA-323

BigDaddy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(out)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

The Death Rattlers have 2 openings available and we are actively looking for candidates. 

We fly training Wednesday nights at 7PM central time and missions Sunday nights at 7PM central time.  

No training requirements are needed... experienced or brand new players are welcome.  If you are interested, PM Axle @F18mech, Trickster @Todd or me @Chewmann

Edited by Chewmann

We still have 1 opening available. 

We fly training Wednesday nights at 7PM central time and missions Sunday nights at 7PM central time.  

No training requirements are needed... experienced or brand new players are welcome.  If you are interested, PM Axle @F18mech, Trickster @Todd or me @Chewmann

Fly Marines!

Edited by Chewmann

We had 1 roster spot open up.  We are looking for a new hornet pilot.

We fly training Wednesday nights at 7PM central time and missions Sunday nights at 7PM central time.  

No training requirements are needed... experienced or brand new players are welcome.  If you are interested, PM Axle 

@F18mech, Trickster @Todd or me @Chewmann

Fly Marines!

Edited by Chewmann

• 1 month later...