Trailer

Snakeice

Allahuakbarr 😄

finally

• Like 1

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

It's him yeah 🙂

Capture.JPG

• Like 2

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

This is great news. But makes me thinking, if Heatblur is working of F-4, what are the guys from ED and BS working on?

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

18 minutes ago, Snakeice said:

I Hope they will make also a naval variant.

They probably will : "The legendary Phantom family is coming to DCS, starting with the DCS: F-4E in 2022."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

20 minutes ago, Snakeice said:

I Hope they will make also a naval variant....but F-4E is anyway a must have!

Go On Heatblurrrr!!!!

Snakeice

They’re apparently making a ‘family’ of variants. 

If speed is death…, buy a Honda and live forever.

10 minutes ago, flanker1 said:

we need redfor. . .

The Mig-21 is a contemporary, while the MiG-19 also fought against it in Vietnam. Even the upcoming MiG-17 will be appropiate.

• Like 3

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

As always Heatblur have knocked it out of the park with their trailer! Their vids always seem head and shoulders over everything else produced under the DCS umbrella! I don't know what they are paying the media team but they deserve a payrise! Setting the benchmark once again, just like they did for the Tomcat!

This isn't an aircraft I was particularly bothered about and I'd much prefer the A6 (hint 😁) but I'm stoked now! This is one pre-purchase right here 🤚

• Like 1

My roomie throughout flight school and my most trusted friend for the past four decades flew A6E’s off of Coral Sea.

Unless you like flying at 420KIAS in pitch black night or in the clouds, I can’t imagine the attraction of flying one in a sim. 

Viewpoints are my own.

This will be early access buy for me.   Thank you ED and Heatblur.

There are 2 categories of fighter pilots: those who have performed, and those who someday will perform, a magnificent defensive break turn toward a bug on the canopy. Robert Shaw

10 hours ago, Victory205 said:

My roomie throughout flight school and my most trusted friend for the past four decades flew A6E’s off of Coral Sea.

Unless you like flying at 420KIAS in pitch black night or in the clouds, I can’t imagine the attraction of flying one in a sim. 

I'm a weirdo and actually enjoy getting to fly when it's socked in, so that's my jam.

• Like 2

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!