Prior implementation as an AI aircraft, similar to the A-6.

Admiral_ZIPANGU

It's great that the F-4E is being developed. If I may ask one thing, is it possible to implement an AI model of the Heat Blur F-4E as well as the A-6 ahead of time? If the model alone is implemented first, it would be a great motivator to see the aircraft parked on the ground.

In my opinion, the prior implementation of the AI model is a good advertisement for DCS:F-4E.

• Like 2

Phantom Forever

F-4EJ / F-4EJ Kai 1971-2021

Sorry, I don't speak English, so I use DeepL Translate. Well, I can speak Japanese.

I m willing to bet implementing the HB 3D model before the module is out, is probably going to be more complicated than "just replace the AI model".
Yes, old model really needs a replacement
Yes, i'd love to see a new model for it
Yes, i agree this would be great
But i somehow doubt it's gonna happend
Idk, i hope i m wrong and it gets implemented as AI the moment it's ready

• Like 1

Modules:

F-14, F-15C, F-16C, F/A-18C, M-2000C, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B N/A, MiG-29, Su-33, MiG-21 Bis, F-5E, P-51D, Ka-50, Mi-8, Sa 342, UH-1H, Combined Arms

Maps and others:

Persian Gulf, Syria, Normandy, WWII Assets, NS 430 + Mi-8 NS 430

The main goal is the release of the module, which will instantly become an AI asset, too. To rush ahead just to deliver an AI asset, which needs almost everything else as well, would just distract from that goal, with not much gained in time, and rather causing a loss of time and release push back, so very unlikely this would happen.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 7

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/