The F-4 video I about wore to death in the VCR

LanceCriminal86

I'll have to wait longer for the Phantom I desire, but this is the series, and video, that I used to check out from the library multiple times a year. The cheesy music still lives in my head, and despite the technical inaccuracies and recycled footage this will still be THE F-4 documentary to me.

If HB doesn't do it I may just have to commission Meteor or someone similar to remaster all that glorious, cheesy synth and guitar backing track. I can't fly a Phantom without it.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

VF-11 and VF-31 1988 [WIP]

VF-201 & VF-202 [WIP]

12 hours ago, LanceCriminal86 said:

If HB doesn't do it I may just have to commission Meteor or someone similar to remaster all that glorious, cheesy synth and guitar backing track. I can't fly a Phantom without it.

Just as they thought the missle would replace the gun, so they thought the TR808 would replace the drummer - this music is testament to that folly!

• Like 3

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.  

17 hours ago, LanceCriminal86 said:

I'll have to wait longer for the Phantom I desire, but this is the series, and video, that I used to check out from the library multiple times a year. The cheesy music still lives in my head, and despite the technical inaccuracies and recycled footage this will still be THE F-4 documentary to me.

Thx for sharing brother.