"Official" F-4E Livery Discussion

LanceCriminal86

Top view and bottom view.

487da4505ce8f39eb5d135fd0be25c228b1dd390.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 3

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

17 hours ago, Tank50us said:

how many anime nuts are gonna dress their Phantom up in JSDF colors, download a Dragon mod somewhere, and go dragon killing with it?

This raises an important question - what is the radar cross section of a dragon?

• Like 1

https://youtube.com/@thesimnet                                    questions@thesimnet.com 

image.png

3 hours ago, Chewmann said:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Need to have the Marine Corps represented.

This is specifically the F-4E, we're not doing Navy/USMC stuff here. When the Naval variant is announced, it will be covered aplenty there.

• Like 1

Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

VF-11 and VF-31 1988 [WIP]

VF-201 & VF-202 [WIP]

Something about the Euro One scheme always struck me as beautiful. The F-4's looked stunning in it. Of course the Spangdahlem birds would fit real nice with the Viper in a hunter killer combo. I think they were the only mixed Wild Weasel squadron. Although, we would have to do it backwards from practice with the Viper hunting and the Rhino doing the killing of the SAM's

mpaux1jr5fpz.jpg

Edited by KPenn5
  • Like 4

The Keflavik birds were some seriously smartly presented aircraft. Always immaculate.

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.

• 3 weeks later...

I know it's a F-4C/D but I would love to see a Michigan ANG version to I can complete my collection of of ANG aircraft from Selfridge and Kellogg Field. I've got the F-16, A-10, F-86, I think I'm only missing a P-51. I'm really like the F-4C 63-7589 because it's credited with a MiG-21 kill in January of 1967 and was "Olds 02" which I believe was Robin Olds wing man.

28789764407_fd913b0f9a_b.jpg

cc4ebfd16c4fa293b28af0e283120b77.jpg

Screen+Shot+2020-03-20+at+6.54.34+PM.png

• Like 1

Would be great o include the Phinal luftwaffe F-4 special shemes,
not speaking of the colorfull ones just the Retro paintet JG71 Norm Camo ones, 38+10, 38+33 and the Standard Norm 90 37+22
img_68_2_3.jpg?itok=vnNGNrbQ
1.jpg

Edited by JanRalle
  • Like 11

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]