Baro altimeter pressure adjustment not working.

Aernov

Could you post a mission file where you noticed that? I did have it happen to me once as well a few months ago, couldn't figure out why.

Adjustment seems to be working OK in default Caucasus cold start mission, in latest Open Beta version.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

In multiplayer mission on Caucasus it worked fine for me too just now. The mission that had this issue was made in mission editor, Normandy map, there was a single P-47D-40 (cold start on the ground) and about 10 trucks (Opel Blitz), I didn't save it.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just had this with the Cold & Dark Instant Action Mission (Caucasus Map).

Nothing would move the altimeter - mouse nor bound controls. At that point the only thing I had done was to apply the parking brake. This was in VR.

I repeated the mission on a monitor to record the track and it worked fine!

I repeated the mission in VR and it worked fine too so I am somewhat nonplussed.

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat

8 hours ago, Brigg said:

this might be a single player/quick mission issue as it works fine in mp when i fly on 4ya ww2

It is intermittent on single player, I can't reproduce it and it happened on loading the mission, so nothing I can point to having done to make it happen.

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2022 at 11:49 PM, Aernov said:

As title says, neither the actual knob in the cockpit nor keybinds change altimeter pressure setting. Test was conducted at Normandy, singleplayer.

works fine for me

On 8/7/2022 at 3:45 PM, 352nd_Hoss said:

Sounds like the temperature guage that works less than half the time right after start up.

check your CBs sometimes you can overload by turning to many electrical things on