German training tutorials for the EF2000 in DCS ?

Eagleflieger

Hi, 

I would like to ask the TrueGrit or Heatblur team if we will have when the EF will release next year what I would guess 😜 and this year we will get the AI model of the Typhoon 😉, we will get German spoken tutorials where the Instruktor probably Gero will speak to us like their would be speak to their students in the typical manner like in the Luftwaffe, I am myself a IRL glider and GA Pilot and had a lots of ex East German Air Force and Luftwaffen flight instructors one flew the F4 and I always liked their story’s and to fly with them. So it would be great to German tutorials because a lot's of Heatblur EF Pilots I would guess can speak German too and with a German version of the EF it would bring so much realism to the EF !

• Like 6

7 часов назад, CaptainLuisman сказал:

Hi, 

I would like to ask the TrueGrit or Heatblur team if we will have when the EF will release next year what I would guess 😜 and this year we will get the AI model of the Typhoon 😉, we will get German spoken tutorials where the Instruktor probably Gero will speak to us like their would be speak to their students in the typical manner like in the Luftwaffe, I am myself a IRL glider and GA Pilot and had a lots of ex East German Air Force and Luftwaffen flight instructors one flew the F4 and I always liked their story’s and to fly with them. So it would be great to German tutorials because a lot's of Heatblur EF Pilots I would guess can speak German too and with a German version of the EF it would bring so much realism to the EF !

Well, more localisation never hurts and there are Russian-voiced tutorials already, even for non-Russian aircraft, so this really should be a thing.

• Like 3