2022 DCS Newsletter discussion - Week 5 - Open Beta update and FLIR Development progress

NineLine

• BIGNEWY changed the title to 2022 DCS Newsletter discussion - Week 5 - Open Beta update and FLIR Development progress
On 1/28/2022 at 4:56 AM, NineLine said:

Newsletter Discussion thread for Week 5. All other discussion will be removed. Thanks!

When or which year we can expect this New flir sensor in hornet ?

I just said that because 2 or 3 year ago in a newsletter, you write about datacard in f18 but we are still waiting it….

1 hour ago, hanab said:

When or which year we can expect this New flir sensor in hornet ?

I just said that because 2 or 3 year ago in a newsletter, you write about datacard in f18 but we are still waiting it….

a datacard has nothing to do w/ flir development.  so many things wrong w/ what you said and how you said it not worth anyones time to argue w/ you.  flir will be out in 2022; its been stated it should be released w/ the ah-64D.  "We will continue to improve the FLIR image with the launch of DCS: AH-64D."

I know you want to make the comparison how ed is lairs and your some great truth holder, but check the weekly updates for any changes and don't get ur hopes up if its not released w/ the ah-64 and may need more time; its coming.  Sometimes it just good to be thankful for the things they are doing.

Edited by will-
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Intel i9-9900K 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080tiftw3, Windows 10, 1tb 970 M2, TM Warthog, 4k 144hz HDR g-sync.

No, it's been said that it may take longer if needed, so they don't seem to be tied to one another. But it sure is being teased on the trailers. 

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro