ALQ-184 Long

riojax

On 1/28/2022 at 3:20 AM, Razor18 said:

Did any or both versions simulated in DCS used it? Just asking...

I’ve only seen the ALQ-184 long on A-10s at Moody and Whiteman over the last 10 plus years.  Not exactly sure when we transitioned from the short pod though.  We carried the short version at Moody and Osan in the mid/late 90s

Edited by Snoopy

A. 

BIGNEWY: "At the moment the pods both perform the same, this may change in the future"

So its not so important at the moment 😕

B. s

BIGNWEY: "We are not some giant company like microsoft with devs spilling over into the isle's. As mentioned early access can take years, budgets and recruitment of devs play a big part of that, without early access you would not get these modules, without the support from you all none of this would happen.

We operate in a niche flight sim market and we have been doing it longer ( over 25 years ) and out lasted others in the genre, we have done this as we can play the longer game and have the vision to keep us going. No one wants to see this stop, hopefully not even any of you. 

We are getting off topic with the early access talk, please return to talking about the ARC-210, as soon as I have news I will share it with you all. 

thanks for supporting us. "

The superposition - it won't happen in the near future and in any case, at the moment it got no effect... 

• 4 months later...

Posting this here for anyone interested

Asus Dark Hero X570, AMD 5800x Oc to 5ghz on 2 cores, RX6900XT Reference Oc to 2700mhz+MPT, All on Custom Water Loop, 3600 CL15 XMP, 2xCrucial P5P 1T M2, Hotas Warthog, Reverb G2,

Latest DCS Open Beta and VR only

A10CII and AH64D, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Marianas, Caucasus 

In justifications sake EW performs the same across the board in DCS as it is basically an “Artistic” representation of classified military hardware with little to no publicly available information.  

Asus ROG Maximus X Apex//Core I7 8700K @ 5.3Ghz //32GB DDR4 RAM//Asus 3090 RTX//4K monitor w/ TrackIR 5

• 1 year later...

TY ED for the long in todays update

Asus Dark Hero X570, AMD 5800x Oc to 5ghz on 2 cores, RX6900XT Reference Oc to 2700mhz+MPT, All on Custom Water Loop, 3600 CL15 XMP, 2xCrucial P5P 1T M2, Hotas Warthog, Reverb G2,

Latest DCS Open Beta and VR only

A10CII and AH64D, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Marianas, Caucasus