Mission 9 - Mission Just Seems to Stop

FMBluecher

On Mission 9, after we started discussing the various types of TGP crosshairs, I told Lotus that I got it and didn't need additional explanation via the F10 menu, and then she just...didn't say anything. Nothing happened, I kept orbiting for minutes, flew the rest of the flight plan, landed (of course, the tower comms didn't trigger either), and didn't get a single line of dialogue out of anyone. Not sure what happened here!

Yeah, I watched someone else's playthrough on Youtube (since I didn't particularly feel like replaying it after I'd gotten so far into it already), and it worked fine for him as well. Just thought I'd flag it for BD to look into in case anyone else might have an issue with some weird trigger corner case.

Had exactly the same issue. Highly frustrating regarding that length of mission (after 2h!).

My configuration: AMD Ryzen 9 5950x, ROG Crosshair X570 VIII Hero, AMD RX6800XT, 64GB DDR4-3600, Hotas TM Warthog, HP reverb G2

The mission "stopped" for me, too. I think you can't copy text from "Messages History" window, so I just took a screenshot. In this state there is no F10 option in the comms menu, you are basically stuck.

obraz.png

Edited by scoobie

i7-8700K 32GB 2060(6GB) 27"@1080p TM Hawg HOTAS TPR TIR5 SD-XL 2xSD+ HC Bravo button/pot box

No problem! 🙂
Just to confirm for other people: yes, ask Lotus for "extra explanations" and the mission will go on. To be 100% accurate: I asked her TWICE for extra explanations, the first time she explained more, the second time she said something like "so you'll need to get back to your books once we're on the ground" - in this scenario the mission continued. Maybe you don't need to ask twice (maybe once is enough), but twice certainly "unblocks" the mission. ensures the mission continues.

Edited by scoobie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i7-8700K 32GB 2060(6GB) 27"@1080p TM Hawg HOTAS TPR TIR5 SD-XL 2xSD+ HC Bravo button/pot box

• 3 weeks later...