Wolf Pack US warbirds server

GR00VYJERRY

Hello everyone. I wanted to put a post out for the warbirds community. Wolf Pack US hosts warbirds servers on the Normandy, Channel, and Mariannas map. Some of you fly our servers already but I wanted to make a post for those that aren't aware of our servers. Each server is a truely dynamic experience with ground forces and AI planes patrolling. The AI planes are limited to allow the server to be flown at a low player count but also allow for a full server without issue. I run our Normandy server while Magnum runs our Channel and Mariannas servers.

The Normandy server operates on a 7 hour run time and then switches to another version of the map. These repeat and I am also in the process of building more versions of the Normandy server to rotate more maps into the mix. Below are copies of the mission briefings for each mission. Please come check us out I think you will all like it. https://discord.gg/6MgsXB6u76

You can find our servers by searching "Wolf Pack US" and it will pull up all our servers, 3 of which are warbird servers.

Wolf Pack US Normandy Dynamic Campaign (PvE/PvP)
Created by GR00VYJERRY

***Welcome to the Wolf Pack warbirds server. Check us out on discord, https://discord.gg/6MgsXB6u76 We are a layed back group and require no time commitment like some other groups. We welcome new players as well as veterans. Come check us out.

Situation: Several weeks have passed since the Allies have landed. They have made great progress in pushing south and securing strategic ares such as Caen,  St Lo, and Carentan. The Allies have also pushed NW and secured Cherbourg and the entire peninsula.  

Allies have CAP patrolling their side of the border and Axis have CAP patrolling their side of the border. Both have CAP in reserve positions as well. If a border is crossed AI units will search for and engage targets 

Mission is defaulted to showing NEUTRAL dots on enemy and friendly units. You can toggle from dot to no dot by pressing the shift key + F10.

Half of the 190D9s and bf109s have MW50 and half don't. Look at the aircraft name in the role selection to determine which planes have MW50 and which planes do not have MW50. "CS" indicates a cold start plane.

Rearming and repairing must done at blue or red airfields.

Blue airfields: Sainte-Laurent-sur-Mer, Cricqueville, Longues-sur-Mer, Saint Pierre du Mont, Beny-sur-Mer, and Maupertus.

Red airfields: Lessay, Goulet, Argentan, Vrigny, and Evreux

This map utilizes EWRS. You can go into your F10 radio command and request the position of the nearest friendly and enemy unites to help find targets. Please note the radar detects the two nearest enemy groups and several of the nearest friendly groups. The radar only works inside a certain radius. The further a target gets to the edge of the radius the less reliable it is. If the target is beyond the range of the radar you will not recieve any infomration on target positions so be careful when flying outside the radar's radius. 

Each side has 5 ground targets to attack. You can check the status of ground targets with the F10 menu. Ground targets will eitrher show as ACTIVE or DESTROYED.

Allies have B-17 bombers that will come in and attack certain ground targets. Germans have Ju88s that will also fly in to attack certain targets. Keep an eye out for messages letting you know when bomber units are inbound.***

The other Mission:

Wolf Pack US Normandy Dynamic Campaign (PvE/PvP)
Created by GR00VYJERRY

Welcome to the Wolf Pack warbirds server. Check us out on discord, https://discord.gg/vfDs2YJBg6. We are a layed back group and require no time commitment like some other groups. We welcome new players as well as veterans. Come check us out.

Situation: It has been a little over a week since the Allies have landed. They have managed to secure the beaches and push west to the coast by Lessay. Allies have cutoff the German troops up the peninsula at Cherbourg from the rest of the German Army. 

Allies have CAP patrolling their side of the border and Axis have CAP patrolling their side of the border. Both have CAP in reserve positions as well. If a border is crossed AI units will search for and engage targets

Mission is defaulted to showing NEUTRAL dots on enemy and friendly units. You can toggle from dot to no dot by pressing the shift key + F10.

Half of the 190D9s and bf109s have MW50 and half don't. Look at the aircraft name in the role selection to determine which planes have MW50 and which planes do not have MW50. "CS" designates Cold Start

Rearming and repairing must done at blue or red airfields.

Blue airfields: Lessay, Cricqueville, Longues-sur-Mer, Saint Pierre du Mont, Sainte-Laurent-sur-Mer, and Le Molay

Red airfields: Maupertus, Goulet, Argentan, Vrigny,  Evreux, and Carpiquet

This map utilizes EWRS. You can go into your F10 radio command and request the position of the nearest friendly and enemy unites to help find targets. Please note the radar detects the two nearest enemy groups and several of the nearest friendly groups. The radar only works inside a certain radius. The further a target gets to the edge of the radius the less reliable it is. If the target is beyond the range of the radar you will not recieve any infomration on target positions so be careful when flying outside the radar's radius. 

Each side has 5 ground targets to attack. You can check the status of ground targets with the F10 menu. Ground targets will eitrher show as ACTIVE or DESTROYED.

Allies have B-17 bombers that will come in and attack certain ground targets. Germans have Ju88s that will also fly in to attack certain targets. Keep an eye out for messages letting you know when bomber units are inbound.***

Edited by GR00VYJERRY

Tried this server briefly yesterday and had a good time. Not too many people at the time - probably 6-7 on the allied side and 3 on the axis side - but it was enough to have some fun. My favorite thing is that it supports a wider mix of aircraft, including my personal favorite - the I-16. Yes, this is not even close to historically accurate, but I'm getting tired of flying Spits and -109s, so having other aircraft that I can challenge myself in against other players is a big plus. Thank you to the server hosts/moderators.