New FLIR images

rweaves6

With the new FLIR being developed, this module just became even more exciting in my opinion. What an improvement! 
This coupled with my Varjo Aero on order is making 2022 looking like the year of DCS for me. Exciting times. 

CA639D4D-91A6-4691-BBBF-ED158F3E8696.jpeg

Edited by rweaves6
  • Like 3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

27 minutes ago, Shmegegge 1-1 Aero said:

Does this mean we will be getting the new FLIR model when the Apache releases?  Can someone from ED confirm?

Confirmed in this thread that they are not tied together.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

- i7-7700k

- 32GB DDR4 2400Mhz

- GTX 1080 8GB

- Installed on SSD

- TM Warthog

DCS Modules - A-10C; M-2000C; AV8B; F/A-18C; Ka-50; FC-3; UH-1H; F-5E; Mi-8; F-14; Persian Gulf; NTTR

Yeah it seems that they are "Trickling" it in with various updates. Frankly the whole vehicle stuff is a bit gimicky IMO as you won't see that level of detail from any real distance and what will matter most is how they model actual background IR images, and how they tie that to things like time of day and environmental conditions, cuz those are the big ticket things that actually matter. But I get that its hard to show that, so we get some nice hey look the gun barrel or engine is hot images. 

• Like 1

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).