Mission 09, storyline hangs after F10-question

Trying it for the second time and after a 2-hour-turn each, I am really frustrated because of a hang after a F10-question and my answer to it. It's where 2 has explained the situational awareness cue in the pod and asked, if I have further questions. The answer, "I'm fine" or so ends the storyline and I found no way to get back in the mission. Even RTB did not help.

For this kind of disappointing experience, the missions are way too long, to try it again.

Sorry, but I'm out of this campaign.

My configuration: AMD Ryzen 9 5950x, ROG Crosshair X570 VIII Hero, AMD RX6800XT, 64GB DDR4-3600, Hotas TM Warthog, HP reverb G2

Just had same problem, after 1h30 into mission.

I answer with F10 option that no extra explanation is needed, Lotus says "Cool", and that's it, no more dialog.

I hope it will be fixed soon. Too bad there is no way to skip long explanation parts. But no matter what, I will finish the campaign, it did learn new things so far and it's fun. Has some bugs, but this one is first blocker that I found.

Until it's fixed I could go back to TEW3, I see it also had some fixes. 🙂

Same, just encountered this.

Anyone know if the sequence does not freeze up if you select the alternate response requesting more instruction?

Looking at Ready's video, it does not occur in the older version of this mission, though clearly a bunch of other issues have been fixed since.

Edited by DimSim
Added link to post feedback from earlier version of mission

On 1/30/2022 at 8:50 PM, Hedge said:

For this kind of disappointing experience, the missions are way too long, to try it again.

These missions are very long, often 2.5hrs.  I usually have to wait for a weekend with enough contiguous free time to play one.

BD has been fitting some missions with an option at the start to skip sections. I think it's partly for this reason, to effectively jump to a later part of the training since there is no save feature.

The point at which is issue occurs is not a bad candidate for a training check point. It's about half way through, and the first half is more about describing the TPG function and interface. It seems the next part is about actually using it to find and track targets.

Edited by DimSim