[FIXED] JF-17 Laser Problem

Aqil Huseynov

50 minutes ago, evilnate said:

Evidently the bug is not fixed with current open beta because I am experiencing it. Am I missing your point?

You asked for confirmation that the bug is fixed and being released with the next patch, I pointed out the tags that confirm that. If it was fixed and released, it would be in the "fixed bugs" sub-forum. 

Sorry if I'm being terse bud, but the answer is literally just up a few posts, a cursory glance would have been enough to answer your question. 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Foogle said:

You asked for confirmation that the bug is fixed and being released with the next patch, I pointed out the tags that confirm that. If it was fixed and released, it would be in the "fixed bugs" sub-forum. 

Sorry if I'm being terse bud, but the answer is literally just up a few posts, a cursory glance would have been enough to answer your question. 

Ah okay thanks for explaining the process for how bugs are fixed and implemented/communicated.

I cannot even reliably reproduce this behavior. Sometimes I'm able to hit one target, but once I overpass and turn around, usually the second attempt fails. Sometimes it's dead in the water from the getgo. Initially I thought that caging the pod is there for a reason: protection from the environment. So I turned it on "last second" so to speak, but no bueno. Doesn't make a difference to me.

ED didn't release a patch for the open beta version for nearly a month (feb 9), that's why you still getting this issue, the fix wasn't published yet by ED. Everyone is waiting for a patch to solve problems in their favorite module(s) but we have to wait for the Apache release because no patch before that. So even if you're not interested in the Apache you should hope it is released asap because that is the date you will get bug fixes again, worst case we still have a month to wait ahead of us.

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

1小时前,unknown说:

ED didn't release a patch for the open beta version for nearly a month (feb 9), that's why you still getting this issue, the fix wasn't published yet by ED. Everyone is waiting for a patch to solve problems in their favorite module(s) but we have to wait for the Apache release because no patch before that. So even if you're not interested in the Apache you should hope it is released asap because that is the date you will get bug fixes again, worst case we still have a month to wait ahead of us.

I used to be interested, and also pre-purchased it, but now I'm getting a little displeased about this project for its too high priority delaying normal patch updating.

I wonder what if apache were still not ready till 3.31? Would we have to wait for ever?

And what about other modules which may be more complete and closely on their schedule? Should they be prolonged following the delay of apache, which is not their fault?

Anyway we can do nothing and just pray for a long-waited update with apache instead of another delay.

• Like 1

Human allowed, demon allowed, Deka never allowed.

Distort allowed, provoke allowed, fight back never allowed.

• 2 weeks later...

So. I was happy as pig in the mud when I saw update out and laser bug fixed. Now I maybe a bit rusty but it seems that I still got same issue in Jeff. BRM still do not folow laser beam.

Does anyone else having this issue again? Just for notice, it looked like it did not follow beam at all.

• 3 weeks later...

hmm I can't get the laser to fire at all with my gbu-12's. found this thread but still unsure if it's working or broken

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

just wondering what the actual burn out time is supposed to be, cause i cant seem to get through a single BRM rocket pot without the laser burning out, even taking my time with many passes, laser set to AUTO.

and when the laser does burn out. is there any way to fix it in flight?

• 9 months later...

mid 2023 and this is still an issue, was considering buying this after liking it so much with the trial but this still being an issue that happens almost every time i fly out, im prob not gonna get it until fixed, this plane is dependent on smart weaponry (which it has some of the best of in the game with the BRM rockets) and when you take away the ability to use 50% of that weaponry and only allow us to do pre-planned attacks it makes the plane almost unusable