Red on Red

Paladin1cd

1 hour ago, Paladin1cd said:

I'm at a loss. Is there anything in Skynet, A2A dispatching, MOOSE, MIST or the ME that would cause red AI to start chasing each other and killing each other who are all Iranian and all red?

Yes, the scripted task attackGroup or attackUnit. ( DCS task attackGroup - DCS World Wiki - Hoggitworld.com )

Red-on-Red.jpg

test-Red-on-Red.miz

I’m sorry I think I may need to clarify. I don’t have any such code in my build - although I’m filing this away for later! I don’t intend for them to go at each other, they just aRe and this code is not in my files anywhere that I can find. Thus: what else may be causing it? I am just floored every time it happens. I swear there is a coup going on. 

I’m sorry I think I may need to clarify. I don’t have any such code in my build - although I’m filing this away for later! I don’t intend for them to go at each other, they just aRe and this code is not in my files anywhere that I can find. Thus: what else may be causing it? I am just floored every time it happens. I swear there is a coup going on. 
Make messages to appear each time an attack group or unit function is called in all your scripts: your own, skynet, moose and mist. In the content put an information what units are involved and which function is it. You can of course trigger it only when both units are red.

This should allow you to trace the cause hopefully. Fortunately you can read and modify all these scripts.

There's a Roe setting in Me, but I don't know, if it allows for friendly fire.

This may be just a bug in one script or they conflict with each other in some way. Good luck.

Wysłane z mojego MI MAX 3 przy użyciu Tapatalka