All Joy and Throttle controls quit. TM 16000s

I'm at my wits end.

My thustmaster HOTAS quit working at all. 16000s Hotas

It worked a few months ago and have been to busy to fly.

Fired up my AC and no joy at all.

Win 7 using the older version of DCS.

Uninstalled DCS and reinstalled completely. Still no joy.

I just want to fly around and blow <profanity> up.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

I use the FCS Thrustmaster 16000, throttle and stick. Works very nice on win 10 and the latest DCS version. Only problem I had was the axis jumping around erraticaly, so i had to dissasamble the throttle and stick and use WD-40 on it. Never had any problems since then.

I dont know what exactly your problem is, but i think it would be nice if you could share info which DCS version you are using. Because it can be several factors. 

1. Conflicting with other controllers.

2. Drivers

3. Check in windows controllers if detect the stick/throttle at all. Attempt to reinstall drivers via the control panel?

4. Check the controller settings in the DCS menu? 

5. If possible, try connecting the T16000 to another laptop/pc wathever, just to check via the windows controllers  if it works and you get the reaction/movment there to conclude if it is a hardware problem or a software one. 

6. If it works on a different PC/lap, try connecting to other USB slots on the pc you are flying? it might be some usb issue. Bios, usb slot got worn down etc. etc.

My help might be however limited, since i do not use the older version and windows 7 since a long time. So it will be hard for me to assist in full detail. But the first thing i would try to do is to figure out if it is a hardware or a software problem.

Edited by Mr.Scar