Mark Points disappearing

NightFlier

Hi guys,

I'm using a Mission Start trigger to show Mark Points (the orange circles in F10 Map) at the beginning of the mission and they should stay there as they define some corridors entry/exit points.
Unfortunately, they disapper after 10-15 minutes and I'm unable to keep them (I tried "Repetitive action" using a Flag true and other solutions but I can't find a workaround).
Do you guys have any suggestion? Even using some scripts would be fine.

Many thanks 😉

Edited by NightFlier

Night Flier

_________________________________________________________________________________________

i7 9700K, MSI RTX 2080, 32GB RAM (3200 MHz), SSD m.2 1TB, Monitor 32'' WQHD 2560x1440, Windows 10 Pro

• 3 weeks later...

Bringing this thread up as the issue has not been solved yet 😞

Is it standard for the Mark Points to disappear or they should stay there?

Night Flier

_________________________________________________________________________________________

i7 9700K, MSI RTX 2080, 32GB RAM (3200 MHz), SSD m.2 1TB, Monitor 32'' WQHD 2560x1440, Windows 10 Pro

1 hour ago, NightFlier said:

Bringing this thread up as the issue has not been solved yet 😞

Is it standard for the Mark Points to disappear or they should stay there?

No they don't disappear until 1) a trigger does erase the mark on purpose, or 2) "read only" is not ticked and someone close the mark using the cross on F10 map.

Be sure that "read only" is ticked. (if you still have marks disappearing, post an example .miz where you have the issue)

mark.jpg

7 ore fa, toutenglisse ha scritto:

No they don't disappear until 1) a trigger does erase the mark on purpose, or 2) "read only" is not ticked and someone close the mark using the cross on F10 map.

Be sure that "read only" is ticked. (if you still have marks disappearing, post an example .miz where you have the issue)

mark.jpg

Thank you for your reply.
There are no triggers erasing the marks and "Read only" is ticked.

I send the .miz file to you via PM as it's a restricted mission 😉

Night Flier