DCS: Combined Farms

ZHKp6kQ.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Installation: Drop the Combined Farms folder in  C:\Users\%username%\Saved Games\DCS\Mods\tech

The harvester can be activated using the alarm state (advanced waypoint option)

D0rrbH6.jpg

The pickup truck has 2 set of wheels:

0BNLCzn.jpg

1XzcuAx.png

XVxBxBQ.png

M9m4HTn.png

P3vf5ZY.jpg

Edited by Eight Ball
  • Like 36
  • Thanks 11

This is awesome. Is that cropdusting helicopter and truck included in the pack? Or is that the Bell 47 module I've seen kicking around?

Edited by ColonelColt

In DCS the old gods are dead and we pray to the new gods RNG and Fate. It's time to toss the dice.

This stuff, is golden with helping to build a living world 🙂

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1 hour ago, Avimimus said:

So - is the Ford drivable?

Just tried. It says it is but I couldn't jump into it. Same with the harvester.

Still awesome though!

(Sorry, I was doing it wrong. Yes it is!)

Edited by SMH

Possible bug: I've got a few Fords going all at once and they seem to be exchanging waypoints randomly. They're doing crazy, unpredictable stuff, which is kind of cool in itself but not what I scripted. I have one set to do donuts in a loop and others set to drive around a road, but the ones on the road start doing circles too. Put a Willy's jeep in there as well but it's acting normally, as scripted.

Edited by SMH

12 hours ago, SMH said:

Possible bug: I've got a few Fords going all at once and they seem to be exchanging waypoints randomly. They're doing crazy, unpredictable stuff, which is kind of cool in itself but not what I scripted. I have one set to do donuts in a loop and others set to drive around a road, but the ones on the road start doing circles too. Put a Willy's jeep in there as well but it's acting normally, as scripted.

I can't reproduce that issue, mine are following their waypoints as they should. Would you mind sharing that mission so I can have a look?

On 1/31/2022 at 10:11 PM, ColonelColt said:

Is that cropdusting helicopter and truck included in the pack?

No, it's Upuaut Bell-47

Edited by Eight Ball

5 hours ago, Eight Ball said:

I can't reproduce that issue, mine are following their waypoints as they should. Would you mind sharing that mission so I can have a look?

I just tried to reproduce it in a simpler mission and got some slightly different weird behavior, which the Willy's is now matching exactly, so I don't think it's your bug, it's DCS.

More... Seems to have something to do with trying to create loops with Go To Waypoint. I've tried with both Fix Time on and off (for all except the first WP, it won't accept it if no WPs have Fix Time checked). When I loop it explicitly by adding more waypoints it works fine. When I don't, everything except my tight donut loop seems to have the AIs trying to take shortcuts after the first cycle is complete, as if they think they're behind schedule. This is all regardless of whether I'm using stock DCS vehicles or your mod. Sorry about that, this is clearly a DCS issue.

Edited by SMH