WWII Field Artillery Doesn't Show Up

Angelthunder

4 hours ago, Angelthunder said:

I tried creating a mission testing out the new M2A1 105MM Howitzer for firing at some enemy infantry but it doesn't show up at all for the mission when i play it.Is ED still waiting for new technology or adding artillerymen to make it functional.

I just placed it in a new mission and it appeared in mission for me. Checked it against the historic filter also and even with 2016 selected as a date it appeared. 

Perhaps try a slow repair of the game and disable and mods just in case??

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.  

They do appear in the units list of the USA and appear on the mission editor map when showing the units on the map when using show unit filter near the historic one.But when playing the mission and using the F7 key to cycle the units they don't show up.

Edited by Angelthunder

Set late activation or changed the value in the top right corner of the panel when selecting them in the editor to anything other than 100?

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum