VKB Gunfighter MK III MCG Pro w/ twist temporalily loses buttons

Bisch

Here and there buttons and usually only few buttons stop working in flight on my stick. They work again after some time and it seems to help to just open controls in flight. DCS doesn't prompt that sth was disconnected. The axis aren't part of the problem. Some buttons are more prone to failure than others. Especially the little hat switch right from the trigger which I use for kneeboard controls.

Any ideas?

Win 10 Pro | Trustmaster Warthog | MFG Rudders | VivePro Wireless Gear Lens modded | 1080ti OC Asus | 32 GB DD4 RAM | i7 9700 | Razer Chroma Orbweaver Keypad | Corsair KB | Derek Switchbox | USB Keypad | Logitech 502 | Jetseat with SimShaker Software | TrackIR5 | Autotkey | Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs | Monstertech Mounts | Saitek Throttle Quadrant

• 2 weeks later...

Usually that is a sign of a poor connection with grip on base. Have you tested it in VKB software when it is acting up to see if it shows the same?

I would first try re-seating the grip on the base.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|