SU35 - incredible pilot skills and attitude (occasionaly funny)

dali

I know this has been posted in this forum already, but I think it deserves its own topic, as this kind of skill, thinking and attitude deserves it. Needles to say, western pilot would probably eject at first pitch-up moment already. But it seems we Easterners have a bit different kind of respect for airplanes and aviation.

Also, note the SU35 HUD 🙂

Edited by dali
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• dali changed the title to SU35 - incredible pilot skills and attitude (occasionaly funny)
On 2/1/2022 at 7:39 AM, dali said:

Needles to say, western pilot would probably eject at first pitch-up moment already

@@ ''Russia stronk, plane stabilised by superior aerodynamics of slavic penis''

Pilots are trained on emergency procedures which is mostly what we see: an aircraft malfunction and the pilot running through the checklist and comming with ground, which is exactly what every pilot, including civilian ones, will normally do in such a situation.

The only remarkable moment is the very end when the plane tried to pitch up just before touchdown and he popped the chute to force it down. Most/all western pilots would have had to eject then, not due to their tiny unmasculine penis, but because they don't typically have chutes and would have simply crashed. Probably also the fact it happened on a high alpha Flanker as opposed to something less forgiving like a F-16 or some such.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

20 hours ago, dali said:

and I'm not Russian by the way...

Yeah, Russia has its own equivalent of weebs.

20 hours ago, dali said:

and realy? nothing special here?

No, not really. He's high enough he's not in immediate danger and has the option of ejecting at will, unlike in an airliner. He'd have to be an idiot not to at least TRY to recover the plane first.

20 hours ago, dali said:

Yeah...go back to your joystick and monitor flying..

Pilots are not superhuman, even the Russian ones, and the real joystick fliers are the ones that think they are. More importantly, they don't spend ten minutes skimming youtube videos before jumping in a pit and part of that training is emergency procedures, which is what we see here.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

The majority of flight training, at least in my experience, is emergency procedure. In fact, certain ratings and certain qualifications like multi-engine are entirely emergency procedure. 

That procedure is going to be either prescribed by manufacturer or operator. What we see here is a good pilot, but one who is following procedure. So, if emergency procedure dictates ejection? It means the airframe is in a position as to be unrecoverable. Yak-38s busting 60 degrees of bank in a hover is a good example of that. In fact, that automates the whole ordeal and punches the pilot out automatically.

In the end, a pilot's life and collective experiences in his vocation is far more valuable than an airframe. It's quicker and more reliable to make or acquire a new airplane than it is to train up and make a competent pilot experienced in the VERY specific skillset relevant to fighter jocks.

Edited by MiG21bisFishbedL
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

On 2/1/2022 at 1:39 PM, dali said:

I know this has been posted in this forum already, but I think it deserves its own topic, as this kind of skill, thinking and attitude deserves it. Needles to say, western pilot would probably eject at first pitch-up moment already. But it seems we Easterners have a bit different kind of respect for airplanes and aviation.

Also, note the SU35 HUD 🙂

Thanks for posting my video!! 😄🤜🤛

Edited by CommandT

• 2 weeks later...

in any case of an emergency or technical issue you need 2 things altitude and speed then you have "enough" time to test what you can do ( fly the aircraft first) if not you can eject ! (in a jet) not in a Jet, s...t  happends !. In a modern Aircraft (fly by wire) you say the computer what he have to steer, but when he makes other thinks you are passenger or knows whats going on how in this video

Pilot skill yes, good trained too, a little bit luck also. In western or Eastern world its only a Pilot decision ! Or the computer can shoot you out  when he knows that the Aircraft is not controllable I. dont know if it is implement in FLCS

Edited by Ghostraider