Have the Quest 2 but trying to config the G2 but still struggling with settings

Ross-impress

I know there's already alot of treaths starting with settings, configuration, etc, but with all explanations, nothing helps to run it smooth.

Still trying to config the HP Reverb G2 but without any joy

My systemconfig: i9-11900/ RTX3080/ 2TB SSD/ 32GB ram. (total new system)

The big problem i have, when everything is set, the fps are good, but it's just like my eyes don't see everything clear in DCS.  When i'm in the MRP and SteamVR and checking the wide of the eyes it's a clear view of distance on the linial. When i'm in DCS and checking the distance from the eyes with the slider i see the 2 distances (left and right) went trought eachother. (so i mean when i close one eye, it's clear, when i open only the other eye, also clear, when i'm opening both eyes it's not clear, i think it's a setting but i don't know which one..

Hopely somebody can help me out and so can fly DCS in higher detailed resolution than the Oculus Q2.

Configuration:  

Windows 11 Home/ Intel Core i9-12900FRTX 3080 10 GB/ 64GB DDR4-3200/ 2 TB m.2 NVMe/ HP Reverb G2/V2/ Thrustmaster Cougar Hotas/ 

INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT@ross_impress • Instagram-foto's en -video's  (everything about the real flying world, drone and DCS)

Hello everyone For those of you having problems with windows mixed reality and cross eyes the team have enabled a debug tool for the next update.

To enable you will need to add this line to your autoexec.cfg

force_cross_eye_recovery_tool = true

The autoexec.cfg can be found here C:\Users\yourname\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Config

If you do not have one create one using notepad++ and save as .cfg Once enabled the window will appear when you start DCS in VR then adjust to your own preference and click save and close. this will place a VR preference file for your headset in your saved games DCS folder.

The debug window will not return unless you remove this file from your saved games if you wish to adjust again. We hope this will help some of you using windows mixed reality who are experiencing problem with miss alignment. Thank you.
https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/214525-wmr-debug-tool-cross-eye-alignment/?do=findComment&comment=214960

Edited by Svsmokey

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

5 hours ago, Svsmokey said:

Hello everyone For those of you having problems with windows mixed reality and cross eyes the team have enabled a debug tool for the next update.

To enable you will need to add this line to your autoexec.cfg

force_cross_eye_recovery_tool = true

The autoexec.cfg can be found here C:\Users\yourname\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Config

If you do not have one create one using notepad++ and save as .cfg Once enabled the window will appear when you start DCS in VR then adjust to your own preference and click save and close. this will place a VR preference file for your headset in your saved games DCS folder.

The debug window will not return unless you remove this file from your saved games if you wish to adjust again. We hope this will help some of you using windows mixed reality who are experiencing problem with miss alignment. Thank you.
https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/214525-wmr-debug-tool-cross-eye-alignment/?do=findComment&comment=214960

Thank you

Configuration:  

Windows 11 Home/ Intel Core i9-12900FRTX 3080 10 GB/ 64GB DDR4-3200/ 2 TB m.2 NVMe/ HP Reverb G2/V2/ Thrustmaster Cougar Hotas/ 

INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT@ross_impress • Instagram-foto's en -video's  (everything about the real flying world, drone and DCS)

In addition to setting up your IPD correctly, also make sure you are wearing the headset correctly. I am new to VR and took me a while to learn and adjust the straps so my vision is perfectly aligned with the lenses.

Put your headset on with the straps up and once you are happy with the image keep holding the headset with your left hand and pull the straps down with your right. Adjust the straps trying to not lose the headset position. Do not overtighten so you are comfortable but at the same time not letting the headset to move a lot. The straps on the back of your head will go lower than you expect, and wear the headset like a helmet so it is a bit loose, not like a cap.

Once you have everything setup it will stay like that forever. When you want to remove your headset do not use the straps, just hold the front with your left hand and pull the straps up.

i7 12700KF | MSI Z690 A-PRO | Corsair Vengeance 2x16 gb @ 3200 Mhz | RTX 3070 Ti FE | Acer XB271HU 1440P 144HZ | Virpil T-50 CM throttle | Virpil WarBRD Base + MongoosT-50 CM2 Grip | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR 5 | HP Reverb G2

Bf 109 K-4 | Fw 190 A-8 | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | P-51D | Fw 190 D-9 | P-47D | Mosquito FB VI | F/A 18C | F-14 A/B | F-16C | MiG-15bis | MiG-21bis | M-2000C | A-10C | AJS-37 Viggen | UH-1H | Ka-50 | Mi-24P | C-101 | Flaming Cliffs 3

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Normandy | The Channel | Syria