Missing aircraft

GunnyCook
Go to solution Solved by Repth,

Hi, i am not a novice in the mission builder, been building maps for years, but something has me foxed at the moment.

i have missing A/C for some reason.

example is , i have a map, cauc, as a setup map for new planes, for some reason there are planes not available in the plane selection that i own.

for example, the f14 tomcat.

when i go to the plane selection for usa it is not there. i cant find it to add it. or with the combined forces added to the coalition, things like the ka50, not there.

i have tried changing from intercept  to various others like sead and combat air strike and ground attack etc, still these planes do not show up as available to use.

i have a tomcat on a carrier already( from a previous build), i select it, then click the add plane icon to place another but it reverts back to the a10 and when i look through the available plane lists its not there.

oh, and i have tried a repair also

Any ideas?

Edited by GunnyCook
missed a bit

Win10 64, GeForce GTX1080 Ti, Rift touch, i5- 2.90GHz(o/c), 16gb Corsair Vengance RAM, X-56

KA-50-3, AH-64D, A10c II, AV-8B, MI-8, Spitfire, Viggen, FC3, F-14, F-15c,FA-18,  S/Carrier, CA, Nevada, Normandy 44, Channel,  Persian gulf, Marianas, Syria, Sth Atlantic, 

• Solution

Check to see if the historical filter is highlighted at the bottom of the editor screen. Looks like a clock. If it is and your mission date isn't set up for the time period it will block the tomcat from being available. 

• Like 1

This, this is why i love this sim, thanks Repth, that was exactly the issue. 

Thank you 👍

• Like 1

Win10 64, GeForce GTX1080 Ti, Rift touch, i5- 2.90GHz(o/c), 16gb Corsair Vengance RAM, X-56

KA-50-3, AH-64D, A10c II, AV-8B, MI-8, Spitfire, Viggen, FC3, F-14, F-15c,FA-18,  S/Carrier, CA, Nevada, Normandy 44, Channel,  Persian gulf, Marianas, Syria, Sth Atlantic,