Mission 7 odd behavior (spoilers)

JethroTundra

[spoilers]

So Psycho dropped her 2 practice Mk20s and I dropped one, then got a call to intercept what turned out to be the two UAE Mirages. After I got them to turn away, things started to get weird. First I was prompted to reply either "affirm" or "negative" to something Psycho said, but I didn't hear her say it. I replied "affirm." I think I was on the right channels - I switched as prompted, and during the whole last part was on Strike and Tactical.

After that I heard a lot of chatter about the Raven 2 flight intercepting some bogeys until eventually they were told to "skip it." Psycho and I flew around somewhere north of mother and south of Iranian waters for 20 minutes or so, until finally I got the prompt "Press space bar when you have Outlaw on your radar." I did not get any voice command about Outlaw.

I'll try it again tomorrow but don't want to repeat that whole sequence if something is glitched. If I did something wrong with the radio or something, someone please let me know. 

Hey,

I played the exact same mission yesterday and it worked. After the other two Ravens are called to skip, you are given another intercept call for a bogey and then they ask you to let them know when you have them on radar. Maybe you missed the call!

fumap

MY SYTEM: Intel i9-12900K / Asus Maximus Z690 Apex / 32Gb Corsair Vengeance 5600MHz DDR5 / Asus TUF RTX3080Ti OC / DCS on Intel 900p 480GB / Watercooling loop based on EKWB - Triple 360 Rad

• 6 months later...

Related to mission 7 - Rock waypoint (wp2) was not in the position where the bullseye was on the map.

is this as planned?

As such, the ROCK bullseye calls were way off if WP2 is set as A/A point.

Edited by Juuba
Sometimes I Amaze even Myself!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I was playing this mission.  Psycho and I launched and no one else did, I was directed to intercept the migs, then told to go back to Waypoint 1, that the Alert would check on the Bandits.  Psycho dropped her smoke but nothing else happened after that I just flew in circles in high cover, while she rejoined and never dropped any ordance.  I am currently on the latest version of Open Beta.  Thanks for any assitance.

17 minutes ago, algherghezghez said:

I found a workaround though: When psycho formes up on  me, if I go to make my passes without dropping, Psycho makes her calls

Thanks, I will try that and see if it works for me.  Appreciate it!

• 2 weeks later...

I'll check it.

Just flew it in Closed Open Beta and all works as intended. Either something wrong on your side (try repair or check if you have any unofficial mods installed, these can bork lots of things) - or there were changes under the hood and all should be fine as of next update. 

Edited by baltic_dragon
ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png