I Need Opinions

BuzzU

He always wanted the Hornet, landing on the carrier, and only A/G.

It just took a bit for me to get it all out of him. I never tried to talk him out of it once I knew exactly what he wanted.

The point of the thread was to find the best way he could do that. Since i'll probably be the one training him and being his wingman.

The answer turned out to be the Liberation Campaign. I had forgot about it.

• Like 2

Buzz

10 hours ago, rfxcasey said:

I did, doesn't make what I said any less relevant.

I only mentioned the Hog in my first post. When someone new comes to the forum and says they want to just do A/G the Hog is always mentioned.

Later in the thread I mentioned I found out how bad he wanted to fly the Hornet and i'd never talk him out of it. You seemed to have ignored that or never read it.

I mentioned the Hog to him in the first 5 min of our conversation. After that it was all about the Hornet which went on for hours.

This isn't important. Let's drop it.

• Like 2

Buzz

• 3 weeks later...

Have him read Raven One. Give him an idea of what kinda missions people fly, how strike packages are put together etc. Plus it'll blow his mind when he finds out he can get the raven one campaign and fly those missions in dcs

Ryzen 5600X (stock), GBX570, 32Gb RAM, AMD 6900XT (reference), G2, WInwing Orion HOTAS, T-flight rudder