Cold War dogfight server in the future?

Cab

Is there anyone else looking forward to the possibility for having a Cold War dogfight server populated with the F-4, F1, F-5, MiG-21, MiG-19, F-8, Viggen, G-91, MiG-23, and A-7 (what do you think, suicide?). And, yes, even the F-86 and MiG-15?

Edited by Cab
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, shadepiece said:

You can get most of those fights on Enigma's right now! As far as just an air quake type dogfight server I dunno.

I didn't know about that particular server, but I have it saved as a favorite now, thanks. It does have the modules that are currently available, but it is about to get even more interesting with the many new modules in development.

And yes, the dynamic campaigns are fun, but I was mostly thinking of the air quake instant action type servers. Sorry, but I am addicted. :blush:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cab said:

And yes, the dynamic campaigns are fun, but I was mostly thinking of the air quake instant action type servers. Sorry, but I am addicted. :blush:

Enigma is essentially "air quake". The mission never changes. You fight in a tight airspace over the front for the most part. It isn't "Instant" a lot of the time. sometimes with 100 mile flights to the Quake arena but I get the feeling that will change over time.

EDsignaturefleet.jpg

16 minutes ago, =475FG= Dawger said:

Enigma is essentially "air quake". The mission never changes. You fight in a tight airspace over the front for the most part. It isn't "Instant" a lot of the time. sometimes with 100 mile flights to the Quake arena but I get the feeling that will change over time.

Sure. But when I said "instant" I meant the dedicated dogfight servers that do drop you right into the furball or 1v1 engagements. :gun_rifle: Doing that in F-8's, F-4's, etc without any 4th gen fighters in the mix is going to be exciting.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Cab said:

Sure. But when I said "instant" I meant the dedicated dogfight servers that do drop you right into the furball or 1v1 engagements. :gun_rifle: Doing that in F-8's, F-4's, etc without any 4th gen fighters in the mix is going to be exciting.

I agree. Guns and Poppas, as my wingman says, is where the fun is and there is no public "instant" MP venue for that sort of thing. My group does that for internal training and sometimes just for fun.

EDsignaturefleet.jpg

On 2/2/2022 at 10:08 AM, Cab said:

Is there anyone else looking forward to the possibility for having a Cold War dogfight server populated with the F-4, F1, F-5, MiG-21, MiG-19, F-8, Viggen, G-91, MiG-23, and A-7 (what do you think, suicide?). And, yes, even the F-86 and MiG-15?

And I forgot about the MiG-17 that's in the development.

• Thanks 1